Creative fans
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Creative fans

AVATARS EN BANNERS TE RESERVEREN IN'WELKOM OP CREATIVE FANS'!

IndexGalerijLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

14. One By one

Ga naar beneden 

rate the chaper 1-5
14. One By one I_vote_lcap0%14. One By one I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
14. One By one I_vote_lcap100%14. One By one I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 1

AuteurBericht
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 369
Leeftijd : 32
Registration date : 21-01-09

14. One By one Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: 14. One By one   14. One By one Icon_minitimema feb 02, 2009 6:34 pm

Sunday was a day to make homework, because it wasn’t practice then. And because of the bad weather we stayed inside the common room. I began to realise I longed for Draco, more then I had imagined possible. I missed him even if it was for one day and I began to see I’d have to become very careful, because I just might give free our relationship when I had to miss him to long. In order not to think of him my thoughts wondered on to Snape, what was he up to? Or better what was Voldemort up to? I felt trapped if I wanted to know more I shouldn’t talk to anyone Snape had said. But if it was Voldemort then who would be the one to know? Harry is what I would think. I decided to go to the dungeons that afternoon. “ah miss Dhanes, not that I didn’t expect you to come…I don’t remember asking you?”
“I know professor…it’s just ..”
“I know Joan, I know.” it felt weird when he spoke to me, using my first name and he had this strange spark in his eyes as if he enjoyed the moment. “I’m going to show you something.” and he walked towards the pensieve. “come” he simply said and so I simply went. But just as I wanted to bent over, someone knocked at the door and I heard Dumbledore shouting with an urgent tone: “Severus? We need to talk.”
“I’m sorry Joan, it’ll .have to wait for the next time then.” and there actually was a glitter of disappointment in his eyes
“o hey Joan, keeping up well?” I nodded to the headmaster, said I was, thanked him for askingand got back to the common room. And the rest of the day came by slowly, it did gave me the chance to make the tons of homework we had for next the week. “hey Joan”
“ow hey guys, where have been you been?”
“Hagrid”
“oh…” and we would have got in a conversation, but the twins came running in the common room. “JOAN!! Get you ass over here!”
“what? why?”
“c’mon!”
“ok ok, bye guys” and I followed the twins “guys what’s wrong?”
“nothing really” George smiled.
“someone, just came to us to ask for you”
“so… it wasn’t that urgent?”
“o it just might” and he nodded towards one of the empty classrooms and I went in, finding Malfoy in it. “Joan!” he smiled and came to me, closed me into his arms and kissed me tenderly. “what’s wrong?” I asked. “nothing” he simply replied. “I missed you that’s all. “we didn’t see each other one day and you miss me?” knowing I missed him myself as well. He smiled and the nodded his head, “yes I do” I stayed with Draco in the room for another hour, having an déjà-vu feeling towards the holidays and I felt sad about getting out of the room afterwards. I went to bed early and got out early to, finished the little part of homework there was left. Monday was quiet and George had now gotten over his shock and teased me all day. “how’s you tender lover?”
Then Tuesday, during potions Draco and I worked together well again, which I knew gave some satisfaction to Snape.
But that day Snape didn’t wrote any instructions on the blackboard. “I need to reveal you guys something . You now get two minutes time to try not to forget in the future who is sitting next to you.” I could sense the entire class was scared, though confused and curious. “With this partner you’ll do some work for me.” mumbling went through the class. “Silence! First let me finish!” The mumbling stopped immediately. “you’ll be doing homework together for two weeks, you’ll make a potion for me. I’ll give every pair another, you’ll have to search how it needs to be done, make a paper of how you did it and what it’s use is. Questions? Granger?”
“professor how exactly are we suppose to be doing this when the pairs go over two houses?” Snape looked irritated by such a dumb question, he turned around and swung his cloak while answering: “I’m sure you spent enough time in the library miss Granger, you can meet there and for the potion itself you can come to my class.” the rest off the day Harry, Ron and Hermione kept complaining of the new task they were given. I didn’t feel to bad for it, but I felt more and more like I should tell my friends about my love for Draco, but realised just as good, it probably would be tough. The practices felt good and with now Ginny, Fred, Lee and George knowing off my little-big secret, I felt a bit more sure. That Sunday Draco and I turned to the library searching for the recipe off our potion. Though walking to the corner of the library we ended up kissing against the bookshelves. And after spending three hours in the library I giggling copied the recipe. Then we both went up to our common rooms, I did some homework and felt (because of Hermione) the examinations were coming close, so I realized I should be rehearsing things already, but didn’t feel like it. That evening I went to the dungeons, to meet Malfoy and start our potion, then back to the library we started copying things. As we sat next to each other we were appalled when suddenly Hermione greeted me. “Hi Joan” and then she gave Draco a foal look. “What?” Draco asked.
“it’s just, I think I’ll have to do the task alone, while you’re the most annoying Slytherin, sitting here.. and actually doing something.” she added when glaring at his paper.
“you probably didn’t notice, but I’m a good student.”
“yes, and we do get along pretty good.”
“get along?” Hermione looked at me in disbelief.
“just because you’re a mud blood doesn’t mean I can’t bare to work with an attractive Gryffindor.”
“Malfoy!”
“What, no because I think you’re attractive I…”
“not that part!”
“ow yeah well…sorry.”
“What the hell is happening here? Joan! I’m going to get back to what I’ve been thinking for quite a while.”
“go ahead, but I would appreciate it if you didn’t shared your ideas with everyone yet. I’d love to do that myself.” Hermione now looked confused and puzzled, it was strange though, seeing her like that. “this isn’t happening” she said, but she was all swallowed in her thoughts. “as the matter of fact dear…”
“No!…I don’t believe you!” I was a bit astonished and she probably saw it.
“prove it to me.”
“What?Why? We’re not the ones wanting you to know it so badly.” Malfoy interrupted. Hermione gave him a foal look, “you’re not playing games are you?”
“no”
“cause it’d be very, very insensitive and mean and courage less if you played on the command of the enemy!”
“wow Hermione…” I got up and walked towards her. “I…am not playing games…I….you’re acting strange.”
“I don’t believe it, it’s a joke.”
“no it isn’t” I hesitated “you want prove?” suddenly uncertain Hermione hesitated and then nodded. “ok c’mon then” and I walked to the corner of the library, followed by a becoming more uncertain Hermione and a confused Malfoy. At the corner of the library I looked at Hermione “sure?” she nodded her head, she wanted to be absolutely sure. So I took Malfoy’s hand and pulled him towards me, he let him be led towards me, putted his arms on the shelves behind me and looked me deeply in the eyes and then we both gave Hermione, standing there, watching with her mouth open, a look. “this feels awkward.” Malfoy smiled to me while he came closer I smiled at this noticing Hermione mouth go further open. “it is” I replied softly before he pressed his lips against mine. Stopping our kiss we looked at Hermione “Believe it now?” I asked. With Malfoy’s hands still on the shelves and standing close together. Hermione couldn’t say a word. “you see now why I have been so darn depressed sometimes? I couldn’t help it and fought this a long way.”
“yeah you sure did, drove me near to crazy with it. I can assure you girl, hell I have been depressed!” I walked to Hermione “mione” she raised her hand. “I need to process his first.” she turned around “Hermione, would you please just not tell anyone?” she just walked on, and I wasn’t sure if she’d keep on to it. Draco and I worked on at our potions and left to our common rooms two hours later. When I got to the common room I saw Hermione sitting in the corner making homework with Ron and Harry the boys looked up, giving me a “hi” which made me know she hadn’t told it. The next week I spent a lot of time in the library and a lot of time listening to teachers who told us to start and study for our examinations. Malfoy appeared to be a better student then I ever expected. And our potions task was top of the class, which Snape told the entire class of course. Maybe this was the time something changed in Hermione’s head. I was better in defence against the dark arts and the other classes I followed in a year higher. I might have become a threat to her, I don’t know. Something did happened and I expect it to be this. I wouldn’t have known it until Ginny came towards me. “Joan? I need to talk to you” and I followed her. “now this may shock you, but I want you not to get mad right away, alright?”
“ok” I answered and so she went on. “Hermione came to me a couple of hours ago, telling she was becoming desperate because she couldn’t tell anyone. She told me about you and Malfoy.”
“But you already knew.”
“yes, but she didn’t knew that and seemed relieved to hear I knew, so she had someone to talk to.”
“I just hope she didn’t tell the boys. They’ll be the hardest one to tell…”
“you think so?”
“of course they can’t stand him.”
“dear god Joan, may be if you were here since first year you would know that we all hate Malfoy, I do, George does, Fred does, yes maybe Ron and Harry do more, but do you really think anyone, anyone in this entire school could hate him more then Hermione?”
“What? How? I..”
“don’t you see it, he’s always daring every Gryffindor, more to Harry because he is famous. Deep down Hermione can only realize that he can’t stand Harry because he is famous, better. And all the rest he just hates, but her, ow her he hates, because she, Joan, is a muggle-born, not better, but worse then him, he would make her crawl like a dumped old dog.” I got quiet, the hatred her word were filled with, said enough, she hated Malfoy just as good and Hermione nine out off ten had talked to her earlier. “We don’t blame you Joan, because you didn’t know him before, you weren’t here yet and didn’t suffer the torture of him that rested among us. But yes I’ve seen it Joan, he’s gentle around you, but will he ever be around Hermione? Being friends with Harry he probably can live with! The fame as his friend, why not? But a…mudblood? He probably won’t be able to do that. Then again Joan, we know him longer then you do and we’re just worried. He’s NOT a kind person!” I couldn’t say a word, every word she said was going straight through my hart. “I understand this must be difficult, but as I already told you, we’re your real friends and we wont give up on you! He’s your choice, we’ll accept it!”

Laatst aangepast door Admin op ma feb 02, 2009 7:17 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://fans-of-stories.actieforum.com
Admin
Admin

14. One By one Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 14. One By one   14. One By one Icon_minitimema feb 02, 2009 6:35 pm

“thanks Ginny.” there was a long silence. Then Ginny spoke again, on a less urging and convincing tone. “Hermione told me about a couple of weeks ago.” I looked up at her, waiting at what would come. “She had a very hard time in there not only by what I just told you. But also no offence Malfoy is the “Slytherin hottie” as they say” she smiled. “Hermione certainly did not have feelings for him, but found herself better then him, because he was just showing off all the times and probably had had a relationship, some during two hours with all the girls that were so stupid to follow him around the entire time. She got to realize, he actually could love a good person, more important, he could love someone, the irritating little smirk had shown emotion, this was something none of us would ever though for possible!”
“I must say your overwhelming me!”
“good!” but she smiled and something must have told her it was time to quit preaching and tease me. “I ,tough, wouldn’t mind it if you had kissed between the shelves in the corridor of the library to show me you were together!”
“you wouldn’t?” she seemed to think of it but replied:” although I probably couldn’t stand the picture!” she laughed and pushed me back into the common room. With the examinations coming closer I decided to go to the library more often and study there. Ginny had assured me she made sure Hermione wouldn’t tell the boys, so we got along. I now met Draco in practice and the library. But a week before the examinations I had to cancel the practices. “Why!?”
“yeah good point it’s some distraction!”
“exactly” I answered and gave the roughest practice ever to then burst into the examinations. I felt pretty good after the examinations, they went well .During the week afterwards there would be people coming over to check if my team “had what it takes” to enter the WC and we of course could. Now practice got harder then ever, with the examinations passed, we practically trained all day and students came over to look anytime. There were two weeks of relaxing coming up and the students liked it, after this the year was over. I wondered if Snape would ask me to come to his office again, if he didn’t I told myself then I’d just go on the last day.
Wednesday the people for Quidditch were coming, I heard al kinds of names that I didn’t hear of before. A lot of people worked on the WC, is what it made me realize. “Now Joan. Ready? Because this means there will be some people coming over here tomorrow.”
“Yes professor we’re ready.”
“ok, very well, now I want to ask to everyone except the team itself of course, to help and recover the pitch as good as possible, make it look fine and we might have some matches down here.” there was a lot of enthusiasm and a lot of people were willing to help. Everybody was excited, but not as much as the team itself. Meanwhile the practices Draco had become nicer, using the excuse he had to hang around all day. He wasn’t friends with the others yet, but left away his laughing and comments and even gave a few compliments. Back in the common room I heard Harry and Ron talk about it. “I just don’t get it, he’s…almost changed.”
“wonder why that is.” The next day I tried to cool my team down and told them we could handle some stress. We got in the pitch and I flew right to the block were, Dumbledore had told me, this people would be. “Ah Joan, very good, girl.” Dumbledore said. “This, my friends is Joan Dhanes, the teams captain.”
“ah very well miss Dhanes.” I had to shake some hands and then they told me to surprise them. I had explained the idea I had to let my first team play a match against the reserves. They agreed with that so after two minutes everybody was focused on the team. Ned, Ginny and I gave real fast passes and although my reserves team had become much better already, they couldn’t get to us. They though knew us and got the Quaffle more then the other teams had. Ron was giving all he had in himself and only let pass two goals. The almost loveliest part was when Draco and Harry raced for the snitch. “It must have been one of the fastest little races ever” I said enthusiastic when we got in the dress room. “really guys, you all did very well, if they won’t let us in I guess I want to check the guys that can get in!” and after we were freshened up and dressed we heard the news we were let in and would play our first match next week Tuesday. So after hearing this we trained every day at least four hours, except Wednesday, but the nerves were raising and raising. “Tomorrow, the entire school will be shipped over by port keys, be ready.” Dumbledore said Wednesday morning. After the match of the previous week Draco had given Harry a hand and congratulated him. Harry was so surprised he kept discussing the issue with Ron. The days afterwards Draco began to tease people, but he actually didn’t hurt anyone, and I was as well surprised, but Harry ‘s and Ron’s faces were worth a lot. He could make fun jokes and make people laugh. It was strange to see how Draco created ambience. But while laughing Ginny looked at me and I knew she meant: it is time. “you can’t let Draco do it all by his own!”
“I know”
“well c’mon then”
“it’s not that easy!”
“but it is Joan, it is.” I decided she might be right and I had to do it once. So when I got in the common room I went sitting between Harry and Ron. “say guys, I need to tell you something.” I said they both looked a bit confused and Harry said “ok, go ahead.”
“now I want you guys to not freak out immediately. Because it is kind of…shocking.”
“tell us.”
“well… you know I haven’t quite always been happy this year, right? You know I felt depressed and sad a lot, well I’m about to reveal the truth and tell why this was.”
“ok nice.”
“not really, because I didn’t like it and hoped it would pass on, but it didn’t.” Ron still looking confused, but Harry began to look suspicious. “What is it then?” he urgently asked.
“Well, I’m…kind of…well …in love with someone, that I should probably not be in love with.” both guys now looked in a strange way, I couldn’t place the look, but when Harry asked, “Who?” I had to turn my eyes down and I mumbled with a small voice. “Malfoy.”
“What!? O dear god, if he finds out he’s going to…”(Harry)
“no he’s not.”(me)
“he is!”(Ron)
“no, because he knows, he..”(me)
“no Joan…Joan, tell me this isn’t happening!.”(Ron)
“Joan, you didn’t , you don’t, you can’t!”(Harry)
“I can’t help it!”(Me)
“but he’s the enemy! He’s the bad guys, the…”(Ron)
“enemy of entire Gryffindor, he’s a…a… I don’t care what he is he is not a good guy!, he can’t possible be the right guy for you!”(Harry)
“no, absolutely not!”(Ron)
“Haven’t you noticed that he is changed?!” (Me) but all of the sudden Ned came by “What’s going on?” then something happened I never ever had expected Ron stood up looked at Ned and nodded towards me. “our oh, so beloved captain is walking over to the enemy.”
“Ron!” but he and Harry went to their dormitories. And was left with Ned. “What does he mean?” figuring that it couldn’t get any worse I answered. “I told him about my boyfriend… Draco” before Ned could react I went upstairs as well. I dropped myself on my bed and started to cry. When someone knocked at the door I quickly wiped of my tears and opened the door. Fred was looking worried. “are you ok?” I turned back while nodding and sat on my bed. Fred came sitting next to me and putted his arm around me. I laid my head on his chest and cried. “Now I don’t want to worry you, but they’re telling everyone, I got mad and told them not to, but after telling five people the entire school will know it soon. So it is far, far greater.
I couldn’t do anything more then cry and nod. “there, there, it’ll be alright.”
“no it won’t! the entire school will know and everyone will hate me, including Harry and Ron.”
“not everyone will hate you, George and I won’t, Lee won’t, Ginny won’t…I don’t know about Hermione, but…Malfoy won’t.” I looked up a him and nodded. “you’re right. But I’m not going to eat this evening. “What? it’s Quidditch tomorrow, you can’t lock up!”
“sure I can.”
“no!”
“Fred…”
“look if you don’t want to come now, ok so be it, but it’s lunch now, I’m going to eat and tell Malfoy what happened.”
“What? But he’ll freak out! Exactly and if I need to I’m going to let him in the common room!”
“What!”
“yes!…now sure you don’t want to come?”
“I’m not hungry.”
“Joan..”
“alright, just stay with me.”
“of course! Now c’mon.” so we went down to the common room, which was empty and I hesitated. “everyone will be there.”
“they sure will. Now c’mon, like you told me, you’re a true Gryffindor with a lot of courage, we can handle this!” and so I followed him to the Great hall I noticed everyone looking at me, in spite of the fact I was hiding behind Fred. Fred offered me to sit between him and George, who put is arm around me, looked me in the eyes and asked “you ok?” I nodded and smiled, but didn’t eat until Fred forced me. I had only eaten three bites when my appetite disappeared again. “Not sitting at the wrong table are you?” Ron asked, but walked on by the look of his brothers. Harry, after giving me dirty look said. “We thought you were a new friend, you seemed nice.”
“Well she thought the same way about you guys, but you chose to be the mean ones, not giving her a chance.”
“oh we gave her a chance, Fred.” and then he moved on. Hermione looked at me and I knew she felt sorry for me, but with Ginny’s words still in the back of my head, I realized, this must be hard for her. She just followed her friends. And now that I had the attention the entire Gryffindor table was giving me foal looks. The news had already spread and got to Slytherin to, and after watching a bit Malfoy stood up, came towards the Gryffindor table and hold out his hand. I saw George giving him a small smile, almost against his will. I took the holding hand and let me be led as if there was no will of my own. He led me out of the great hall, away from al those watching eyes, into the quiet corridor. There was no need for words because we now exactly of each other how we felt. He stopped walked turned towards me and pulled me closer to him, let go of my hand and wrapped his arms around me. I did the same thing and putted my head, wet of tears to his chest. He laid his head upon mine and I could feel love and comfort come to me by his touch, and by the press of his hands on my back. He after a while loosened the grip a bit and looked in my eyes, so deep that had the feeling his gaze would never turn over and I didn’t want him to go away, ever. He kissed me, so tenderly and loving that it gave me strength. He pulled back, whipped my tears of and took my hand to lead me back into the Great hall, the people were still looking at us when we got in, but I didn’t care anymore, because I loved this guy and I was proud of it, he had just given me strength and comfort without saying a single word. He knew me I thought, it was as simple as that. He led me all the way to Gryffindors table, were the people all stopped eating. He led me to my spot between Fred and George, who by seeing my face accepted Malfoy better. When he had pulled all the way till this spot he stroke my cheek and said. “I don’t care what others think.”
“yeah, because since when would you ey Malfoy?” Harry said and stood up.
“I don’t think your opinion still has any value, Potter.”
“my opinion has…o I don’t know what’s wrong with Joan, but know this Malfoy, you will never be accepted!”
“he will” the entire hall looking at me made me feel small, but I regained my strength when Draco putted his hand gently on my shoulder, “he will, by me and my true friends!” Harry seemed a bit overwhelmed. “true friends? I thought you were a true friend until you did this, you betrayed us!”
Admin
Admin

14. One By one Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 14. One By one   14. One By one Icon_minitimema feb 02, 2009 6:35 pm

”that’s enough, Potter!” Malfoy interrupted. “the only betrayal I see is the one of a so-called friend, not accepting choices of an other.” while saying this he came stand between me and Harry and slowly took a step with every word towards Harry. “you” he continued. “are hurting one of you friends so badly your other friends even think you crossed it.” he now was very close to Harry who looked at his friend and all but Ron turned their eyes down. Ron jumped up, pulling his fist. ”you…” but he succeeded in holding it were it was. Ginny pulled her older brother down, while looking at Malfoy who was standing so close to Harry, not letting go of his eyes, whispering. “I don’t care for what reason Potter, but I won’t let you hurt my girlfriend!”
He turned around gave me a kiss on my cheek and walked to the table of his own house. I sat down and noticed how Harry left the Great hall. “He’ll turn by” George said. “I saw a flicker in his eyes, telling me enough, he knows, deep down, Malfoy’s right.”
“yeah and else Malfoy’ll help him.” Fred smiled.
“thanks you guys” and a bit later I left the hall accompanied by the twins. “you don’t think they would fight do you?”
“well Harry can be suborn.”
“but… Harry ..Draco.”
“time for betting Fred?”
“hehe, well they both are good at duelling, but if they go on fist…”
“oh stop it guys!” while walking in the corridors we walked in on Harry and Ron, who clearly were discussing something. When seeing us they gave each other a mean look, to my surprise and Ron came towards me while Harry walked away. “I’m sorry Joan it’s just that it’s really weird for me as well as the rest.”
“I know Ron it’s ok.” he gave me this special smile he did sometimes and we went to the common room. After being in my room, thinking of the day afterwards I went down to the common room and called Fred and George, I asked them to get Ron, Ginny, Ned and…Harry and come to the great hall. I went to professor McGonagall’s office. “uhm professor?”
“yes Joan, what’s wrong?”
“I was wondering if maybe you could manage a situation I get to speak to my team?” she gave me a weird look and then said, just go by the other heads they’ll give you the password which changes tonight anyway, she said while writing a not, this’ll be enough. So I went on the professor Flitwick and professor Sprout, who easily gave me the passwords then I went to the common room telling I expected my team down in a quarter. Then I went to the dungeons, though I stopped before Snape’s door, I didn’t feel like going in there. After a lot of doubt I knocked on the door. “yes” I sounded coldly and I opened the door. “Ah miss Dhanes, happy to see you, looking as if he actually meant it, I immediately told him why I actually had come here. He seemed somehow disappointed, but gave me the password he almost let me easily go. “Say Joan, I think I remember we were interrupted last time?” I nodded. “well you’re a bit busy now, we’ll see if we’ve got time left soon.” then he nodded towards the door and I needed to keep my self calm not to start running towards the Slytherin common room. When I got in there I immediately felt stupid for coming there so fast, because everyone had this foul look on their faces and they all did look at me. I searched the faces, but didn’t find Malfoy. I was appalled a bit when a tall guy, sitting in the black leather couch asked very brutal “ What are you doing here?”
“I’m searching my team together” I answered jus as brute.
“you mean you’re searching your boyfriend?”
“back off” a sudden voice sounded through the now quiet, Green common room. He told me to follow and he took up into his room. “What’s wrong?”
“as the matter of fact I was getting the team in the great hall.”
“ohw” then he smiled. “well” he sat next me on his bed. He moved his hand to my cheek and kissed me with such a tenderness I felt as if I lifted up from the bed and was going straight up to heaven. Enjoying his kiss I fell back wars on the bed. He held the kiss, moved along he putted his hands on the beside my head, and the moved his leg, getting in a position on top of me, still just kissing me. I enjoyed the kiss and almost didn’t notice Draco was now above me. His lips kissed my mouth and then my chin. He softly kissed my throat and I just loved it his hand now moved from the bed to my waist, but then he backed off. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to”
“yeah I know, it’s ok, c’mon we need to get to the great hall!”
“o yes, yes of course.” though feeling bad of breaking up the moment we went downstairs. With everyone coming in at the same time I felt somehow relieved. “ok” I started, “tomorrow we’re playing our first match of the WC, we don’t know our contestants, but…”
“Say Joan, now we’re all here…you mind telling us what it is that got in your mind.” I looked at Harry, who had said this. “excuse me?”
“you know what I mean! if I said I killed Ned for stealing my cookie would you consider that wrong?”
“what!?”
“would you?”
“of course I would, that’s just a stupid question!”
“well that’s exactly how clear my vision on you flavour here is.”
“Harry!”
“no, I mean you are a holier-than-thou, self centric, filthy bitch!”
“Am I?”
“yes, you are, you..”
“then what are you?!” I felt I couldn’t stop my tears from falling. Harry screamed something, but a loader voice came through. “enough! I’ve warned you, Potter! His is the second time you crossed the line!” Draco was now standing before me, facing Harry. “what are you going to do Malfoy, bewitch me?”
“I’m not going to pull my wand for you!”
“…”
“after the betrayal you just did, I wonder why I’m in Slytherin!”
“good one, stupid scumbag!” and out of pure hatred Harry pulled his fist and wanted to hit Malfoy who dived away and said “To bad Potter, Granger was better at it!” and he smacked his fist into Harry’s head, who fell, but just as fast got back up. “Now I don’t want to hurt you Po…”
“Waddiwasi!” Draco was catapulted backwards and took me with him. Landing a few meters further Draco asked me if was alright and when I said I was, he turned around and took his wand. “you foul coward!”
“stupe..”
“protego”
“fy” the strong shield of Malfoy blocked the curse, Draco tried to disarm Harry.
“expeliarmus!” but he was rather quick.
“protego!…Reducto!” Harry screamed.
“protego! Stop it now Potter, this isn’t…”
“Petrificus Totalus” Harry now yelled not giving Draco the chance to finish his sentence.
“ LEVICORPUS!!!” Malfoy screamed, loosing his patience, and surprisingly Harry hung up with his heels high. “now it seems as if a talk is on it’s place.”
“Harry…” I started.
“I don’t want to know, leave me alone.”
“we need to play as a team tomorrow, how are you going to solve that?”
“you’re captain, it’s your problem.”
“Harry please.. I”
“I know what you’re going to say and fucking right now put me down, it’s bad enough!”
“I’m right?”
“yeah ok, everyone is I am selfish and all, but he’s like my second biggest enemy.”
“I know…I know” Harry’s face looked sad, it made me feel bad as well.
“Liberacorpus” Harry went upstairs to his room without saying a single word. “ok guys, make sure you sleep and eat enough, and be in time at the dressing room! No off you all go!” Malfoy gave me a small and tender kiss before leaving. “told you he’d turn by.” George said. “well he hasn’t totally yet.” after a long night with little sleep we went to the Great Hall, Harry not saying a word, although he did greet me. So we were on the right way I thought. During breakfast I could sense the entire school was nervous. After breakfast we’d be going to a Hungarian school, were we would play our first match, our stuff, clothes and brooms were already sent off. So an hour after breakfast the entire school began to disappear and appear in Hungary in small groups, surrounding a portkey. The excitement was very high as were the nerves. “I’m sorry” Harry whispered when he grabbed the portkey. “I am” I wanted to answer, but we were on our way to Hungary. Once landed I first let the landscape get to me. It was beautiful, “wow” I sighed. The school building itself was only half as big as Hogwarts and definitely could contain only half of the students, it was hard to believe this school entered the WC every year, while Hogwarts almost never did. While thinking this I realised I had forgotten something and ran a little while to catch up on Harry, I grabbed his shoulder and when he looked back with a surprised face I just said. “it’s ok…and thanks” he smiled, nodded and caught back up with Ron and Hermione.
Admin
Admin

14. One By one Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 14. One By one   14. One By one Icon_minitimema feb 02, 2009 6:36 pm

“yeah thinking the same thing”
“told you so”
“ain’t a bad guy that Harry”
“no definitely not”
“guys stop it!” Fred and George just gave me an amused smile and then the four of us(Lee had joined us.) followed the rest towards the school. Were we had an extreme warm welcome. I suddenly realised the twins and I walked between the others students, as did Harry and Ron and if I gave it a look so did the others as well. The Hungarian school must have been surprised seeing twice as much students as their school contained coming in and not seeing a Quidditch team. “Professor Dumbledore!”
“ah professor Kàroly!” the two men walked toward each other and gave a friends hug. “you sure do have a lot of students” the man said, nodding towards us, all students didn’t even get inside. “all students a rise!” the man said and every student of his school stood up, with a simple gesture the tables disappeared. The Hungarian students were looking to us and now went standing closer to each other so the other students could get in as well. But nobody of Hogwarts moved and I could feel Dumbledore’s shame coming if it would less another second, so I stepped forward, followed by my three friends and pretty quickly by the other students as well. When all students got in we were one mass of students standing, stood next to a couple of Hungarian boys who’s look went down to my feet and up again, I looked at Fred, he was looking to the Hungarian boys, who now smiled at each other. But the smile disappeared when another guy nodded to Fred. “Dear, dear students, today we are gathered here in a let’s say a pretty crowded hall.” professor Kàroly smiled at his own words and I noticed how the respect towards the headmaster was much less here then it was in Hogwarts. “We are accompanied today by professor Albus Dumbledore and his students of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. They are here because of the opening match of the Quidditch WC junior. Welcome! Professor” he added nodding at Dumbledore. “thanks you professor” this one responded. “I think now is a good time to introduce the team?” Kàrloy nodded. “Well as first I wish to introduce you to our team captain, who has led the team into the WC” I felt tingles going through me, Dumbledore hadn’t mentioned this! “I’m pleased to introduce you…Joan Dhanes!” I walked to the stage were Dumbledore was standing and Fred gave me comforting smile while George gave me a supporting shoulder pat. I could feel the Hungarian boys’ surprise. I walked till I got to Dumbledore who nodded. “Joan”
“Professor” I nodded back.
“so as I already said this is our team captain, do you mind introducing the rest Joan?”
“what? Uhm…I mean…yes sure.” I looked around in the hall, where a lot of students looked up at me. “uhm hi” I smiled. And through the hall sounded some understanding laughs, I relaxed and continued. “Well as professor Dumbledore said, I am Joan Dhanes, captain of the team and first play’s chaser. Ginny Weasley, friend of mine is also first play’s chaser.”
“Ginny would you come up here?” Dumbledore helped. And when Ginny stood a side me I continued. “Ginny Weasley” the Gryffindors now cheered as did the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclows, because they knew we were one team now. Slytherin didn’t of course. “Ned Wares, who’s already on his way here is our last first play’s chaser. Our beloved beaters, also already on their way the lovely twins Fred and George Weasley!” the cheering was enormous and the boys just smiled. “ok, our first play keeper Ron Weasley!” I realised what came now could lead to lot of surprise so I decided to not hand it of to soon. “next I’ve got my first play’s seeker, whom you all know, don’t be surprised Harry Potter.” I had warned them, but they still were surprised and now all looked at Harry, I decided to continue just like it. “then we have my second play’s chasers, Eleanor Branstone, Lisa Turpin and Orla Quirke” the three girls, two ravenclows and a hufflepuf came on the stage. “then my second play’s beaters Kevin Withby and Euan Abercrombie” the two beater also came up. “then my second play’s keeper Justin Finch-Fletchley. And as last my second play’s seeker Draco Malfoy!” after this welcome we could have lunch in some emptied classrooms. We would start an hour after lunch so I used the hour to walk round the building with Draco and then went to the pitch with the entire team. after three quarter we left to the dressing rooms and got dressed. “ok guys, I don’t think this’ll be a hard game so, we should actually be able to win this.” I now turned to my second team players “you’re going to start at the side, but if I’m not wrong I’ve seen the Hungarian beaters, they don’t look half as aggressive as the other ones, so you might get in the air.” I winked and then turned gesturing to follow into the pitch.
“Here comes the Hogwarts team!” some guy from the ministry screamed. And the cheering was pretty overwhelming. We were waiting for the words of Madame Hooch, that of course didn’t come and this gave Hungary already a head start. “10-0”
“come on guys up!” I screamed and I saw the same anger in the eyes of my team that rested within me. After their first goal our contestants felt pretty good and let them be overwhelmed by the fast playing and flying of Ginny, Ned and myself, in a quarter the scores had changed. “10-60” Fred had already knocked one of their player out by the fastest bludger I ever had seen. But Ned also was changed in for Orla already. Harry caught the snitch before the Hungarian seeker had even seen it, so it was a quick match that led to 10-210. When we got back to Hogwarts the ambience was there, everyone was happy, but I still saw the face of the humiliated Hungarian captain when he came to “congratulate” me. I was darn happy to get back at Hogwarts, because if we’d stayed longer it wouldn’t have ended well. That night I laid in my bed, thinking in two days school was over, we’d be turning back to our homes. I wasn’t sad about going to my father, but I’d had to leave my friends and…Draco. The next day I started packing, because I woke up pretty early and didn’t feel like going to the great hall alone. I packed silently, not to wake the other girls and when Hermione woke up I had already packed over halfway. Then I went down to the common room with Hermione. “The guys probably are still asleep.” she said. And then the expression of her face changed. “oh, they won’t have started packing to, they do it every year and I every year push them to start!” she sighed. “guess I’ll have to do it again.”
“what about the twins and Lee.”
“sorry Joan, I’m not really a fan of them.” then she smiled and went up in the common room, I decided to go and wake them other boys. When I got in the room it was silent and dark. I opened the curtains a bit, so just a little bit of light got in the room, Lee went sitting straight up. “Joan?” he whispered.
“yes” I whispered back.
“what are you doing?”
“Waking you guys” I smiled.
“but…why?” I just laughed and walked towards George’s bed. “George?” I said while kneeling next to his bed. “yeah yeah I know” he said and turned away from me. I stood up and walked to the only bed left. Which was used by the one person in the world, except Draco, would give me a warm feeling by thinking of him. He had been a better friend then I ever could have expected. I went sitting on the bed and laid my hand on his shoulder. “Fred?” he turned to face me and looked worried. “What’s wrong?” I smiled at seeing his concern. “nothing I’ve come to wake you, because you’ll need your time, else you spent the whole day at only packing!”
“ow, yeah right we’ll be right there.” when I got down I just saw Hermione, Harry and Ron leaving the common room and dropped myself in the chair. When the boys got down we went for breakfast. Afterwards, they’d start packing and I’d finish packing, at least almost, since we still had tomorrow. Round noon I went to the dungeons finding Snape in his office. “ah Joan, I’ve been expecting you.” I nodded and he walked towards the pensieve “c’mon” he said. And without any doubt I walked towards I and went into Snape’s memories.

“I need you to do this for me Severus, you’re the only one who can manage this.”
I saw doubt in Snape’s eyes, but also could see he had never ever refused to do something Dumbledore has asked him. So he nodded his head. “good” the old man responded, clearly satisfied. “You know were he is?”
“yes.”
“very good Severus, you know what to do” Snape nodded. And I stood back in the office. “that’s all you need Joan, now enjoy your holidays, see you at your Quidditch game next month, by the way you guys did great.”
“uh..”
“Bye miss Dhanes” and with those words he pushed me out the room. I went to the great hall a bit astonished.
Gesponsorde inhoud

14. One By one Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 14. One By one   14. One By one Icon_minitime

14. One By one
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Creative fans :: Fanfiction :: Harry Potter :: De verhalen :: What's true love?(english)-
Ga naar: