Creative fans
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Creative fans

AVATARS EN BANNERS TE RESERVEREN IN'WELKOM OP CREATIVE FANS'!

IndexGalerijLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

10. Holidays

Ga naar beneden 

rate the chaper 1-5
10. Holidays I_vote_lcap0%10. Holidays I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
10. Holidays I_vote_lcap100%10. Holidays I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 1

AuteurBericht
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 369
Leeftijd : 32
Registration date : 21-01-09

10. Holidays Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: 10. Holidays   10. Holidays Icon_minitimeza jan 31, 2009 9:13 pm

Holidays

The two weeks following passed the same way. The third week I wished him good luck in his competition Quidditch match against Ravenclow. Slytherin won, as everybody expected. 280-110 so Ravenclow hadn’t done it that bad. Before Draco grabbed the snitch they were only ten points behind, but of course you couldn’t compare Hufflepuff-Gryffindor to this. I felt happy for Draco but I mustn’t express it, which had been extremely hard during the match.
The week after woods Thursday was our last detention. I was pretty excited because I was wondering what Draco would do. If this was our last time, we needed to make a decision. But Snape decided he wanted to be friendly for once in his life. “You don’t have to come this evening, it is the last week before Christmas and you behaved.” Both Draco and I had the biggest trouble to seem very happy and grateful. But we were able of doing it without to much people noticing anything, then I mean everyone fell for it except for Hermione. I almost forgot next weeks were holidays already. I was staying on school, because my father wasn’t home. Harry wasn’t staying, as I actually expected, he was going to Ron’s. Hermione went on vacation, as did Lee. Fred and George said I could come to their home as well, but I felt Mrs. Weasley had enough people around already. So Fred and George would stay the first week, I would celebrate New Year’s at their home and then come back alone. Then I was out two days and not alone the first week either. When potions was almost over Snape said: “Ok after the holidays we’ll work in pairs again. Some pairs will be different then last time, others wont.” When I was packing my back a paper fell on my desk saying:
Are you at school during the holidays?
Draco

I turned around seeing him looking at me subtle, so I nodded my head just as subtle. Friday we had the last practice so I wished everyone happy holidays. The next morning, more then half of the students had gone home, so there was only a small group left. Because there only were a few people left, everyone sat at one big table. I noticed Malfoy was one of the only Slytherins, the others I had never seen before and clearly he hadn’t as well, cause he sat alone. “Look at Malfoy” George grinned when we got in the great hall, “he isn’t so tough anymore now, is he?” the twins grinned at each other and looked at me, “What’s wrong?”
“I think it’s a bit sad.”
“What?” The twins looked misunderstanding.
“Yeah I know, but look at him...”
“We don’t back off for no one, we never did! Especially not for Malfoy, were not going to now either!”
“Fine, whatever” We went at the table that was pretty full what so ever, so we were forced to sit next to Malfoy. Because of my weird acting the twins wanted to sit between me and Malfoy, but after just seeing my face, they shove over. “Morning Malfoy” I said, knowing Fred and George were disgusted by me, but I didn’t care. “Morning” and he passed me the bread, I felt Dumbledore looking as well, but not disgusted like the twins. He was looking satisfied. After breakfast Fred and George didn’t leave my side. I felt really sorry for Malfoy, he’d stayed to be around me. Now instead he wondered around all alone. But two days later the twins got an owl. They had to go home, because they had a sick aunt to visit. I said goodbye to the boys who clearly didn’t like it. That evening they left, so I had to go to breakfast alone. When I got in the great hall I saw a lot of other students must have left the evening before as well. Because when I walked over to the table only three scared first years of Hufflepuff and a second year of Ravenclow were sitting near the teachers. “Where is everybody?…professor.” Dumbledore smiled: “most off them only got to go home yesterday, so...”
“Morning” said a voice that sounded so well to me.
“Morning, Malfoy” Then I went sitting, so did he, next to me. When we finished eating everybody stayed seated. “Well” Dumbledore said. “I never had a holiday with only six students!” Draco felt this would lead to a conversation and I felt he laid his hand on my leg. I didn’t dare to look at him because people would notice immediately. “Yes” McGonagall went on “and the two oldest, are they only ones of their houses! I guess the two of you now will have to learn to get a long, you’ve got only each other.”
“I don’t think that will be the biggest problem.” Dumbledore said. “Maybe we should let all students stay in one house. After all half of them would be alone in the common rooms otherwise.”
“That isn’t such a bad idea!” McGonagall said. Dumbledore smiled “Draco, Joan and Helen go get your stuff, you’re going to be Hufflepuffs for a while.” So we moved. The two girls of Hufflepuff shared a room as did the Ravenclow and Hufflepuff boy. I didn’t feel like sharing a room with the scared first years, they probably thought I would eat them anyway. And Draco decided not to share a room with the other boys as well. So most of the time, the kids were scared and sat in their rooms, by two sometimes by four. So Draco and I spend our time in the Hufflepuff common room. I got to know him better, knowing somewhere this was wrong I liked Draco more and more. He was a really sensitive, strong, funny, good-looking guy. So we talked about our private lives more and more. When we were talking I mostly sat in his lap in the couch. Then he’d stroke my hair and kiss me. God, I really loved him and I couldn’t help it.
Two days after the twins left I got a letter:

“Dear Joan
We’re very sorry, but our aunt isn’t well at all, we can’t come back anymore. You must know this is very difficult for us, but I don’t think you can come to us for New Year. Were sooo sorry but it seems as if you’re going to be alone the entire vacation, were soo sorry! We’ll see you in less then two weeks.

Lots of greets xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fred & George

I felt a bit sad, but on the other hand I got to spend more time with Malfoy. That evening when the four youngest had gone and I had no idea were Draco was, I read the letter again and decided to answer it. I took paper and pen I had just written: Dear Fred & George. When Malfoy came in. “hi”
“Hi”
“What are you still doing up?”
“Answering a letter”
“Oh yeah ok, I’m going to bed.” he came to me kissed me and then went to his room.
So I continued writing.

Dear Fred & George
I’m really sorry about your aunt, please don’t bother about me to much, I’ve had worse and besides your aunt is more important. Have fun you guys and see you when school starts again!!!

Ly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Joan

I searched a school owl to send the letter and then I went back to the common room. I went sitting in a chair let my thoughts flow about how very wrong this was.
“What’s wrong?” I appalled from the sudden voice behind me and realized I had been tubing for a long time. “..Uh... I can’t sleep.” He searched over my entire face then he came to me, “Why? What’s wrong?”
“I well actually I was thinking about us.” I saw his face clouding over.
“Ah well”
“I was thinking about how happy I feel when I’m near you.”
“You though couldn’t sleep.”
“You weren’t near me” we both smiled, he laid his arm around my shoulder and came in the chair, with me sitting in his lap.
“I love you” he said.
“I love you to” I kissed him and then laid my head at his chest, we sunk back and like that we fell a sleep. His arm around me, my head on his chest and just close together.

The next morning I woke slowly when I realized I wasn’t dreaming anymore I felt someone breathing. I slowly remembered I slept in Draco’s arms with my head against his chest. I was awake, but I didn’t feel like opening my eyes. So I moved my head a bit against his chest. Just a bit later I opened my eyes a bit, I saw it was pretty light already. I moved my head again so I saw Draco. As soon as I looked at him he opened his eyes. “Good morning” he whispered.
“Morning” I smiled. “Want to go for breakfast?”
“Uhu” I didn’t feel like leaving this wonderful position, but I forced myself to do it. “What time would I’ be?” he asked.
“I don’t know, but it was pretty late when we fell a sleep and I slept very well.”
“Me too” he smiled. We went to the great hall, when we got in the four younger students looked up afraid. Snape glanced to Draco, Dumbledore and McGonagall stopped their discussion, Trelawney’s big eyes became a bit bigger and she mumbled to herself. Professor Flitwick and the other teachers just gave a quick look, a “good morning” and went on. It was clear everyone was surprised to see that we came in together. Except Dumbledore, but he almost never was, McGonagall and Snape and the both of them almost never were either. And of course the four students who can’t possibly had missed us this morning. I guessed they told Dumbledore who probably told to the heads of our houses. So after breakfast Draco and I almost expected Dumbledore, McGonagall or Snape to call us towards them, but they didn’t. So we just spend an other day in the common room. Until the head of Hufflepuff came in (I managed to just in time jump off of Draco’s lap)
“Professor Dumbledore would like to see the two of you…he is in the great hall.”
“Ok”
“Thank you” and then we got up to go to the great hall. “We know what it’s going to be about, no?” I asked him.
“Yes, I guess we do.” for the rest we were quiet until we were at the great hall. “Professor.” I greeted the headmaster. Draco just nodded, I knew he was a bit afraid, but he hid it well. “Well my dears, let’s come to my office, we’ve to discuss something.” and so we did. I knew Draco was only more afraid because we had to go to Dumbledore’s office. But when we got there he was almost unable to hide it: Snape and McGonagall were waiting there for us. “Have a seat” Dumbledore said cheerful and went sitting himself. So we sat with the five of us in Dumbledore’s office. As we sat down, I got a bit scared too, they knew, soon everyone would know, I could see Hermione’s face already…or the twins! Ohh what had I done!

“This morning” Dumbledore started calmly. His calm tone made me calm down again and look at him as if he was going to say something very interesting. “Four students, the others that still are here, that’s pretty obvious, came to me. They came with to them, shocking news. I don’t know if it’s true, but this is of course why your house heads and I decided to ask you.” he stopped talking for a while, I just kept looking at him and Draco was doing the best he could to stay calm. Then he continued: “The young students were shocked. They said it was totally unexpected. A Gryffindor, one of the scariest because she was a social and friendly even a beautiful girl, but also sprat out lots off authority. A Slytherin, who has always been mean to them and was a Slytherin, which was reason enough to be scared of him. Exactly those two people seemed to like each other. They were overwhelmed to see they got along more then well. Now could it be these two persons are you? Or other, could it be the two of you get along better then most people expected?”
“Well” I answered so quickly that even Dumbledore was a bit surprised. “Since my best friends are the biggest enemies to Malfoy, I guess we probably get along better then expected, yes.” Dumbledore smiled, so did McGonagall I saw. “You want me to ask this question very concrete, so that, no offence, it might get a bit personal and humiliating maybe?”
“No sir, but I do think you’ve got your answer.” he smiled again.
“I must say I like your way of negotiating, it’s always affective, just as with the last Slytherin captain…” I nodded my head as a thanks for this wonderful complement to get from him. “ I guess you may now each follow the head of your house, because they need a word as well.”
“Uhm professor” I quickly asked.
“Yes” he looked at me from above his small glasses, expectantly. I became a little insecure. “Uhm” luckily he understood me, as he understood everyone.
“No one has to know.”
“The students…”
“Their memory is a fragile thing, Mss Dhanes.” I smiled thankful and then followed McGonagall.

“So…Miss Dhanes…I don’t know to good what to tell you...” professor McGonagall said.
“Well I can tell you we didn’t do nothing”
“What do you mean whit nothing?”
“Well, I couldn’t sleep. So he came to gave me comfort and support and then we fell a sleep like that.”
“Hmm nothing else?”
“Well, we did kiss a couple of times before, but that’s it”
“A couple times before? So you guys are together?”
“No, well I don’t know. I guess …or not.” she smiled “you need to be careful, Miss Dhanes.
“I know”
“I don’t think mister Malfoy is a bad boy, it’s his father I don’t trust. His father and maybe your tall red haired friends.” I turned my eyes down. “Those boys only mean the best with you.”
“I know”
“I’m going to talk to Severus and Malfoy, can I trust on you to stay here?”
“Yes professor.” I waited and waited, scared, terrified off what would come next. How could this have happened? How was this possible? Why did I let this happen? It was a disaster! Then I thought of Malfoy, I loved him, how could I ever have turned him down? No this was the only way it could have gone on. I felt tears coming into my eyes, I didn’t try to stop it, there was no one around anyway. I just let my tears flow. As happy as I had been that morning waking up in Draco’s arms as sad and bad I felt now. For being caught on the same thing.
After a whole wile McGonagall came back in. “it’s all cleared out, Mss Dhanes, you haven’t done anything wrong, but be careful in the future. You may go.” I was astonished. “That’s it?” she looked rather surprised. “Yes It is. I’m sorry I let you wait that long.”
“Ok” and so I left the room and went to my dormitory. After half an hour someone knocked on the door. “Come in” I said, but didn’t do an effort to look who came in and I just stayed on my bed. I laid on my back, staring at the ceiling. “So what did she say?” his beautiful voice asked careful. His voice sounded strange, sad even and drew my attention. “What’s wrong?” I asked as I looked at him. He turned his eyes down. “Snape asked me if I could promise him that I would stop loving you...”
“What?” but when he looked at me I realized there was more.
“So I said I couldn’t because I really love you and I as well as you don’t choose for it myself. So he said he would tell my father…”
“Oh Draco!” I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around him, I knew he was struggling with the same thing as I was. We wanted it, but everyone else hated and disgusted it. He shook and I realized he cried. I couldn’t blame him, even people who didn’t knew Lucius Malfoy in person were afraid of him. “He’s going to kill me.”
“You don’t know that, Draco.”
“Oh I do” I could only sigh, I thought of Fred, George, Ron, Harry, Hermione and Lee and started to cry as well. We stood there, embracing and crying. That evening in the great hall it was very silent, tensioned even. The only one who didn’t seem to notice it all was Dumbledore. The other students’ memory missed a piece and they were just scared as always. I wanted to leave the hall and immediately go to the dormitories but McGonagall called my name. “You’ve got a letter!” I took it and recognized the handwriting: Fred and George. I smiled. McGonagall gave me an understanding smile and then said a bit more serious: “And an other one.” The letter she was holding came from my father, I could see that. And became a bit scared, I only had thought of Draco’s parents and my friends, forgetting my father and Draco’s friends. I took the letter. “Thank you professor” She nodded. I went to my bedroom to read them. As I came in I wasn’t sure which letter I should open first, I was scared for both of them.
Someone knocked the door I appalled I must have fallen a sleep so I mumbled a “Come in” Draco opened the door carefully. He held a letter as well and I looked at mine, I didn’t open them yet. He came sitting next me, on my bed. “My fathers.” he said. “I haven’t opened it yet.”
“You might better do it”
“Yeah, but I wanted you to be with me.” I smiled and then nodded. He opened the letter and quickly read it, letting me read along.

Dear Draco,
I got a letter from Severus Snape yesterday evening. I must say
I was pretty overwhelmed by what I read. I didn’t see it coming.
I’m pretty disappointed you didn’t tell me, and also that you’re
Not prepared to give the girl up. On the other hand I’ve done
Some research and ‘Dhanes’ appears to be a good pureblood family.
She’s a Gryffindor and I assume she’s a friend of Harry Potter of
Whom I thought it was your biggest enemy at school, but if you love this
Girl I’d love to meet her, and then I can create a better image of the girl.
-your father

“Well that isn’t that bad is it?” I said.
“No I’m surprised. But he…I… uh he wants to meet you!”
“Yeah well”
“We’ll see about that, you’ve got a letter as well?”
“Yeah, but McGonagall wasn’t going to write him. Snape did because he’s like a friend of your father. McGonagall and Dumbledore both couldn’t appreciate it.” but I opened the letter anyway.

Dear Joan,
I’m so sorry we could celebrate the holidays together.
I really am, but soon I come home again, so the next holidays you can come home.
How are you keeping up at your new school?
Please write me back, honey.

-xxx- dad

I smiled and decided to answer the letter that evening. I kissed a goodnight to Draco, he left relieved after the letter of his father. I decided to first read the twins’ letter.

Dear Joan,
How are you at Hogwarts? Still ok? Our aunt isn’t good, she’ll
Probably die one of these days, the entire family is sad.
Harry had asked to go to Hogwarts if it was too hard,
But mother decided it was better if he stayed, but you can’t come 
We’re really sorry!
We lysm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fred&George

I answered both letters saying I was fine and went to bed.
The next morning after breakfast I went to the common room and went sitting in a chair. I was a bit bored and took a paper to draw something. While I wondered what I could draw my thought flouted away. To Draco’s father, he wanted to meet me, I didn’t know a lot about him, only that people feared him and things like that. I didn’t know how he looked like, for some reason I was pretty curious about that. Draco came in the room. “Hi”
“Hey”
“What’s up?”
“Well I was going to draw something.”
“What?”
“I don’t know yet”

“Say, Draco…What does your father look like?”
“What?”
“Yeah, I wondered…”
“Hmm ow I’ve got a picture in my room, let me get it”
“Ok” and he went upstairs and got back pretty soon with a picture.

“Wow he’s serious on that one!”
“Yeah he was in the paper with this picture.”
“What for?”
“New position at the ministry”
“He doesn’t always look that serious, does he?”
“Most of the time.”
“Ow sorry”
“No problem”
“You’ve got some more pictures?”
“Yeah, but this one was the only one I had over here, I have some more in my bedroom in the Slytherin room, want to go watch?”
“Hell yeah” I laughed and so we went over to the Slytherin common room. When we got in, I was overwhelmed by green and silver colours‘. “This room has the colour of your eyes”, I smiled. He mumbled an answer and took me upstairs with him. The room looked like you could expect of a Slytherin room. “Well I’m sorry if this isn’t your cup of tea” he said when he saw my eyes going through the room. Meanwhile he started searching for the picture. “Ah here’s one” he said and I looked at the picture.

“He’s not that much of a relaxing person”
“I guess so, your mums pretty though”
He smiled. “She’ll accept you faster too.” So we went back to the common room of Hufflepuff. “Have you answered your father’s letter?”
“I was going to...”
“C’mon” we sat down and he started to write.

Dear father,
I indeed do love Joan, she’s a beautiful, smart girl and she’s different from her Gryffindors friends. I love her and I’m glad to see your reaction. I hadn’t told you, but the both of us didn’t tell it to anyone yet. So I’m sorry. Joan acquiesced in meeting you.
-Draco

“That will do”
“It sure will” we searched an owl and send the letter to Lucius, anxiously to know his answer. We got to spend the entire day together, we started a real relationship. We loved to be around each other, talk to each other, hold each other, touch each other, kiss each other, everything we did, made us feel happy, in heaven, full of butterflies. The next day came a letter from Lucius.

Draco,
I’ve received your letter and on one hand I’m happy you found your ‘love’, but we’ll see how we get along. Why don’t you bring her home for New Years Eve? Then the both of you celebrate it somewhere else then at school…
Send back as soon as you can, then you can come home tonight.
Father

“Wow!”
“Yeah”
“What do you think?”
“I guess I only am going to get one chance of your father.”
“Probably”
“Then we must go”
“Yea? I mean, are you sure?”
“Yes”
“Ok” he quickly wrote back a note and we went packing.

The next morning I saw McGonagall looking a bit scared and worried. But I followed the Malfoy’s. We went trough the fireplace. A bit later we stood in the living room and I had trouble hiding my amazement, Draco should have warned me his parents were bloody rich! “Ah Draco!” A man only a bit taller then the already tall Draco grabbed his arm around him. “Draco!” a woman shouted and she hugged her son. I suddenly felt stupid, why the hell did we do this? why did we act so fast? It was all going to fast to realize what was happening. I wanted to go back to big save Hogwarts. Amah you must be Miss Dhanes” Lucius suddenly turned to me. I saw Draco turning as well. “Yes sir” I said and smiled uncomfortable. His eyes searched my face and went down, until they were at my feet, then they went back to my face. He took a step backwards, turned ninety degrees around and opened his arms. “Welcome” he smiled.
“Thank you” I smiled back and I felt so relieved I almost made a bow. Narcissa came to me and gave me a hug, I couldn’t help smiling. So we went upstairs, unpacked our backs and went down for dinner. “So, Joan? You’re in Gryffindor?”
“I am, yes”
“What do you think off that?”
“Of the fact I’m in Gryffindor?”
“Yes” his eyes burned in mine and I felt uncomfortable, but recovered and regained my old authority. “I guess I’m rather proud I can call myself brave. I would be proud if I was in another house as well. I have good friends in Gryffindor and I’m Quidditch captain, so I’m quiet pleased.”
“Hmm… You’re Quidditch captain?”
“I am”
“Are you a good one?”
“I don’t know, I…”
“Are you kidding?” Draco said clearly amazed. “Djees, you’re a bloody brilliant captain, for the first time entire Hogwarts is afraid of Gryffindor! I mean really afraid! They’ve beaten Hufflepuff 270-0!!!”
“Yeah but...”
“270-0? That’s a pretty amazing performance. Congratulations.”
“Thank you” the next of the meal they talked about all kinds of tings that were out off my business so I didn’t listen. “Tell me Joan, what do you think?” Lucius suddenly asked.
“Excuse me?”
He smiled. “What do you think of your boyfriend’s parents and home?” I was overwhelmed. “Uhm, I’m sorry I must say where I come from that’s not quiet what we ask, but I like your house, of course. Your wife seems to be a very friendly woman and you, sir. Well I think people need to do a lot to win your trust, this though isn’t always a bad habit.”
He looked at me. “Uhu” he said slowly, “Good enough, welcome to our family I would say.” He stood up and came to me, he shook my hand and gave me two official kisses at my cheeks. “Thank you.”
“My son had to have a good flavor.” he smiled. Then when it was bedtime, Lucius told me he had no trouble with me sharing a bed with his son. “As long as you keep in mind you don’t get into some things to early.”
“Ok, I will” I had answered. So that night we slept well, very well. And the next morning we went back to school. After getting a hug of Narcissa and a kiss on my cheek from Lucius I stepped in the fire.

We stepped back out at Hogwarts and I was pretty sure it wasn’t imagination when I saw McGonagall looking relieved. I smiled at her, she answered it more spontaneous then I ever saw her. Draco and I were arriving at noon, so we could join the teachers and the three Hufflepuffs plus the Ravenclow for dinner.
“Tomorrow a couple of Hufflepuffs are coming back Dumbledore said, and a lot of Ravenclows as well, as far as I know we’ll be with forty students tomorrow. But we only will be having one Gryffindor and one of Slytherin.” He smiled at me and Draco, “so guess everybody will have to return to their own houses again.” and so we did, but we spent the entire day in the Gryffindor common room. “ Wow, never thought I would sit here.”
“Ha-ha, yeah and with a Gryffindor in your lap!” I teased him.
“Yeah, never could have thought it. I must admit it’s kind of cozy in here.”
“Hi-hi” TAK TAK I looked up from Draco’s shoulder and saw an owl by the window. I opened the window and the owl came in. I took the letter and immediately saw whose it was: Fred and George. I opened it and read it.
Dear Joan,
We’ve got good news, well good and bad…our aunt died two days for New Year. But we’re coming to Hogwarts for the last four days, we can imagine you must have felt lonely, so as you did read, four days. That means were coming back tomorrow morning. We’ll see you then!!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fred&George.

I looked up at Draco, he just stared at me. I realized I was holding the letter and Draco couldn’t see it so I quickly gave it to him. He read it and looked at me. “..”
I sighed and walked towards him. I slid in his arms and so we sat there. After a while his voice broke the silence. “Well, I guess we’re going back to the old days then?”
I sighed “ Yeah, I guess so…” I was sitting in his lap, he sighed and let his head fall to my shoulder. “This was to good to be true, wasn’t it?”
“Probably” That evening after dinner we spend an hour in the Slytherin common room, holding and kissing, saying goodbye. Goodbye as a farewell of our lovely hours together, of the days full of happiness and joy, full of tender love and sweetness.

The next morning, when I came out of the common room, school was more alive again. I met Draco at the stairs, we kissed for what could be the last time in a couple of days. And went down to the great hall, were Fred and George were already waiting for me. “Joan!!!” Fred jumped up and came towards me, followed by his brother. They both hugged me and I saw Draco moving to the table, I knew exactly how he felt.
“Oh Joan, we’re so sorry”
“Oh guys” I said with a big, flattered smile. “Don’t be!”
“But we are!”
“Yeah we were, but now Dumbledore said you and Malfoy were the only ones here besides some first graders, not even Gryffindor! You must have been so lonely!” from the corner of my eye I spotted Malfoy staring. I knew he was listening. “Well” I said. “I yes indeed was the only elder student besides Malfoy.”
“Oh god, Joan” they looked shocked.
“…But” I continued. “ …I was a bit forced to be near Malfoy, which wasn’t so bad after all.” The twins looked at me as if I just made the worst fault ever. Behind them sat a surprised, but pleased blonde boy. “You said what?”
“Ha-ha, c’mon George, my holidays weren’t that bad, besides yours were much worse! I’m so sorry for you guys!”
“Yeah well never mind that, how can you call Malfoy not that bad?”
“Well he was rather nice.”
“RATHER NICE?” Fred almost yelled.
“What the…” George fell in.
“Yes, he was far nicer then you guys are right now!” With those words I turned around and walked to the table. I knew that what I did wasn’t good at all, it might have been terribly wrong even, but they had pissed me off. I loved Malfoy and spent a big week with him that was lovely. They came in to tear that all apart. I doubted a second, but then I realized I was into this anyway and I told Lucius I was proud to been called brave, so now was the time to prove. I went sitting next to Draco “Morning Draco” I said, without looking at him. And he as good as he always understood responded without giving me a single look. “Morning, Joan”

“Thanks my love for understanding me just so perfectly” I thought. And I knew it wasn’t imagination when I saw his mouth hooks lifting a bit for just a second. I wanted to smile, but just as he I kept calm. “Joan” Fred came sitting next to me. I looked at him, he appalled from the surprised and daring eyes. “We’re sorry” George said from behind Fred, who didn’t recover that fast. “Ok” I answered “We are with three Gryffindors, while Draco is still alone as a Slytherin. So just for as long as he is alone I want you guys to be nice.”
“Joan! Are you out of your mind? I want to accept that you can actually bare being around him, but you can’t expect the same thing from me! Us! I mean my god, Joan!” I just sat there, looking at him while he continued “Djees we come back here for you so you can say we need to hang around with Malfoy? I don’t care how nice he’s been, it’s Malfoy for gods sake!”
“I’m aware of that George, thank you”
“He’s probably just playing you, using you,…”
“George! Do you honestly think that I’m going to let me be used by anyone?”
He clearly was appalled, “No, no I mean, well it is a Slytherin and well yeah they are cunning” he defended himself.
“It’s ok Joan” a wooden voice sounded from behind me. “I’ll survive four days on my own, thanks” He stood up laid his hand on my shoulder smiled and then walked on. Fred and George were appalled they didn’t say anything anymore. When we were back in the common room I was thinking of Draco. I swear his eyes, when he laid his hand on my shoulder, said he was disappointed. He had expected this reaction of my friends, I also knew it meant he was very happy with what I did. “Joan?” I looked up, the twins had been discussing something, but I hadn’t listen. I knew it would come now “Yeah?”
“We’ve been thinking…and uh we’re sorry. I mean… it’s our fault anyway, because we weren’t here, you had to find other company and it seems as if Malfoy has given you that. But please don’t ask us, of all people to like him, of all people.”
“Ok, thanks” they smiled and so we spent our time in the common room, just laughing with their jokes. How could I ever stay mad at them? That noon we didn’t see Draco at the table, but in the evening he came in, pretty late though, he didn’t look to good, as if he had been thinking and drinking alcohol the entire day. He nodded and so did I, he nearly sat down to eat two bites of meat and a potato, or let the great hall again. I got pretty worried. So that evening, when Fred and George went to sleep, I started writing a letter to my father. Fred and George fell for that and I got out of the common room.
I knew the password, because when I had been here with Draco he didn’t hide it for me. I also knew there would only be one person behind the portrait. “Password?”
“Fens”
“Come on in.”
I went inside and saw he wasn’t in the common room, but I knew were to go. So I walked on the stairs and knocked on the bedroom door. Draco, clearly appalled opened the door quickly. As soon as he saw who was at the door, he petrified a moment and then he smiled and came to me. Wrapping his arms around me he said “ Oh Joan, you naughty girl!”
“He-he, I missed you! Are you alright?”
“Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just that.. Well after more then a week being together, being alone was quiet hard.”
“I know” After being about an hour in his room I left back towards the common room of Gryffindor. The next three days were almost the same on the forth day people came back to school and it suddenly was a lot more crowded. Draco’s friends were back, so he wasn’t alone anymore. The holidays were over, school would start again. I didn’t mind going to classes again, but I minded not seeing Draco that much anymore. I was curious what Snape would do with his pairs. It was most likely he wasn’t putting me and Draco together after what happened. So as I fell a sleep I wondered a lot of things, although Monday was an entire day with the twins and Lee.

Laatst aangepast door Admin op do maa 25, 2010 4:25 pm; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://fans-of-stories.actieforum.com
Admin
Admin

10. Holidays Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 10. Holidays   10. Holidays Icon_minitimeza jan 31, 2009 9:16 pm

The next morning I woke slowly when I realized I wasn’t dreaming anymore I felt someone breathing. I slowly remembered I slept in Draco’s arms with my head against his chest. I was awake, but I didn’t feel like opening my eyes. So I moved my head a bit against his chest. Just a bit later I opened my eyes a bit, I saw it was pretty light already. I moved my head again so I saw Draco. As soon as I looked at him he opened his eyes. “good morning” he whispered.
“morning” I smiled. “ want to go for breakfast?”
“uhu” I didn’t feel like leaving this wonderful position, but I forced myself to do it. “ What time would I’ be?” he asked.
“I don’t know, but it was pretty late when we fell a sleep and I slept very good.”
“me too” he smiled. And we went to the great hall. When we got in the four younger students looked up afraid, Snape glanced to Draco, Dumbledore and McGonagall stopped their discussion, Trelawney big eyes became better a bit and she mumbled to herself, professor Flitwick and the other teachers just gave a quick look, a “good morning” and went on. It was clear everyone was surprised to see that we came in together. Except Dumbledore, but he almost never was, McGonagall, could say the same thing and Snape. And of course the four students who can’t possibly did not see us this morning. I guessed they told Dumbledore who probably told to the head of our houses. So after breakfast Draco and I almost expected Dumbledore, McGonagall or Snape to call us towards them, but they didn’t. So we just spend an other day in the common room. Until the head of Hufflepuff came in( I managed to just in time jump off of Draco’s nap: Professor Dumbledore would like to see the two of you…he is in the great hall.”
“ok’
“thank you” and then we got up to go to the great hall. “We know what it’s going to be about, no?” I asked him.
“yes, I guess we do.” for the rest we were quiet until we were at the great hall. “ professor.” I greeted the headmaster. Draco just nodded, I knew he was a bit afraid, but he hid it well. “well my dears, let’s come to my office, we’ve to discuss something.” and so we did. I knew Draco was only more afraid because we had to go to Dumbledore’s office. But when we got there he was almost unable to hide it: Snape and McGonagall were waiting there for us. “ have a seat” Dumbledore said cheerful and went sitting himself. So we sat with the five of us in Dumbledore’s office. As we just went sitting I got a bit scared to, they knew, soon everyone would know, I could see Hermione’s face already…or the twins! Ohh what had I done!
“this morning” Dumbledore said calm. This made me calm down again and look to him as if he was going to say something very interesting. “four student, the others that still are here that’s pretty logical, came with, to them, shocking news. I don’t know if it’s true, but this is of course why your house heads and I decided to ask you.” he stopped talking for a while, I just kept looking at him and Draco was doing the best he could to stay calm. Then he continued: “ the young students were shocked, they said it was totally unexpected. A Gryffindor, one of the scariest because she was a social and friendly beautiful girl, but also sprat out lots off authority and a Slytherin, who always was mean and was a Slytherin which was reason enough to be scared for them, seemed to like each other. They were overwhelmed to see they got along more then well. Now could it be these two persons are you? Or other could it be the two of you get along better then most people expected?”
“Well” I answered so quickly that even Dumbledore was a bit surprised. “Since my best friends are the biggest enemies to Malfoy, I guess we probably get along better then expected, yes.” Dumbledore smiled, so did McGonagall I saw. “you want me to ask this question very concrete, so that, no offence, it might get a bit personal and humiliating maybe?”
“No sir, but I do think you’ve got your answer.” he smiled again, “I must say I like your way of negotiating, it’s always affective, just as with the last Slytherin captain..” I nodded my head as a thanks for this wonderful complement to get from him. “ I guess you may now each follow the head of your house, because they need a word as well.”
“uhm professor” I quickly asked.
“yes” he looked at me from above his small glasses, expectantly. I felt becoming insecure. “uhm” luckily he understood me, as he understood everyone.
“ No one has to know”
“the students..”
“their memory is a fragile thing mss Dhanes.” I smiled thankful and then followed McGonagall.

“So…Miss Dhanes…I don’t know to good what to tell you..” professor McGonagall said.
“Well I can tell you we didn’t do nothing”
“what do you mean whit nothing?”
“well I couldn’t sleep so he came to gave me comfort and support and then we fell a sleep like that.”
“hmm nothing else?”
“well, we did kiss a couple of times before it but that’s it”
“a couple times before, so you guys are together?”
“no, well I…I don’t know, I guess …or not.” she smiled” you need to be careful miss Dhanes.
“I know”
“don’t think mister Malfoy is a bad boy, it’s father I don’t trust, his father and maybe your tall red haired friends.” I turned my eyes down. “ Those boys only mean the best with you.”
“I know”
“I’m going to talk to Severus and Malfoy, can I trust on you to stay here?”
“yes professor.” and then I waited and waited, scared, terrified off what would come next, how could this have happened, how was this possible. Why did I left this happen? It was a disaster, then I thought of Malfoy I loved him, how could I ever have turned him down? No this was the only way it could have went on. I felt tears coming into my eyes, I didn’t try to stop it, there was no one around and so I just let my tears flow. As happy I was that morning waking up in Draco’s arms as sad and as bad I felt now for being caught on the same thing.
After a whole wile McGonagall came back in. “it’s all cleared out mss Dhanes, you haven’t done anything wrong, but be careful in the future. You may go.” I was astonished. “That’s it?” she looked rather surprised. “yes It is I’m sorry you to wait that long.”
“ok” and so I let the room and went to my dormitories. After half an hour someone knocked on the door. “come in” I said, but didn’t do an effort to look who came in and I just stayed laying on my bed. “so what did she say?” his beautiful voice asked careful. His voice sounded strange, sad even. I looked up. “what’s wrong?” he turned his eyes down. “Snape asked me if I could promise him that I would stop loving you..”
“What?????” but when he looked at me his look told me this wasn’t all.
“so I said I couldn’t because I really love you and I as well as you don’t chose for it myself. So he said he would tell my father…”
“oh Draco!” I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around him, I knew he was struggling with the same thing as I was. We wanted it but everyone else hated, disgusted it. He shook and I realized he cried. I couldn’t blame him, even people who didn’t knew Lucius Malfoy in person were afraid of him. “he’s going to kill me.”
“now you don’t know that Draco.”
“oh I do” I could only sigh, I thought of Fred, George, Ron, Harry, Hermione and Lee and started to cry as well. So we stood there embracing and crying. That evening at the great hall it was very silent, tensioned even, the only one who didn’t seem to notice it all was Dumbledore. The other students memory missed a piece and they just were scared as always. I wanted to leave the hall and immediately go to the dormitories but McGonagall called my name. “you’ve got a letter!” I took it and recognized the handwriting: Fred and George. I smiled. McGonagall gave me an understanding smile and then said a bit more serious, and an other one. The letter she was holding came from my father I saw that. And became a bit scared, I only had thought of Draco’s parents and my friends, there were my father and his friend as well of course. I took the letter. “ thank you professor” she nodded. Then I went to my bedroom. As I came in I wasn’t sure which letter I should open first, I was scared for the both of them. Someone knocked the door I appalled I must have fallen a sleep so I mumbled a “come in” Draco opened the door careful. He held a letter as well I looked at mine, I didn’t opened them yet. He came sitting next me on my bed. “from my father.” he said. “ I haven’t opened it yet.”
“you might better do it”
“yeah, but I wanted you to be with me.” I smiled and then nodded. He opened the letter and quickly read it, letting me read along.
Admin
Admin

10. Holidays Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 10. Holidays   10. Holidays Icon_minitimeza jan 31, 2009 9:16 pm

Dear Draco,
I got a letter from Severus Snape yesterday evening. I must say
I was pretty overwhelmed by what I read, I didn’t see it coming.
I’m pretty disappointed you didn’t tell me, and also that you’re
Not prepared to give the girl up. On the other hand I’ve done
Some research and Dhanes appears to be a good pureblood family
She’s a Gryffindor and I assume she’s a friend of Harry Potter of
Whom I thought it was your biggest enemy at school, but if you love this
Girl I’d love to meet her, then I can create a better image of the girl.
-your father

“Well that isn’t that bad is it?” I said.
“no I’m surprised. But he…I… uh he wants to meet you!”
“yeah well”
“we’ll see about that, you got a letter as well?”
“yeah but McGonagall wasn’t going to write him. Snape did because he’s like a friend of your father, McGonagall and Dumbledore both couldn’t appreciate it.” but I opened the letter anyway.

Dear Joan,
I’m so sorry we could celebrate the holidays together
I really am, but soon I come home again, so the next you can come home.
How are you keeping up at your new school?
Please write me back honey.

-xxx- dad

I smiled and decided to answer the letter that evening. I kissed a goodnight to Draco, he left relieved after the letter of his father. I decided to first read the twins letter.

Dear Joan,
How are you at Hogwarts? Still ok? Our aunt isn’t good, she’ll
Probably die one of these days, the entire family is sad,
Harry had asked to go to Hogwarts if it was to hard
But mother decided it was better if he stayed, but you can’t come 
We’re really sorry!
We lysm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fred&George

I answered both letters saying was fine and went to bed.
The next morning after breakfast I went to the common room and went sitting in a chair. I was a bit bored and took a paper to draw something. While I wondered what I could draw my thought flouted away. To Draco’s father, he wanted to meet me, I didn’t knew a lot about him, only that people feared him and things like that, but I didn’t know how he looked like, for some reason I was pretty curious about that. Draco came in the room. “hi”
“hey”
“What’s up?”
“well I was going to draw something.”
“what?”
“don’t know yet”

“say Draco.. How does your father look like?”
“what?”
“yeah, I wondered…”
“hmm ow I’ve got a picture in my room let me get it”
“ok” and he went upstairs and got back pretty soon. With this picture.

10. Holidays Lucius_malfoy3

“wow he’s serious on that one!”
“yeah he was in the paper with this picture.”
“what for?”
“new position at the ministry”
“he doesn’t always look that serious, does he?”
“most of the time.”
“ow sorry”
“no problem”
“you’ve got some more pictures?”
“yeah, but this one was the only one I had over here, I have some more in my bedroom in the Slytherin room, want to go watch?”
“hell yeah” I laughed and so we went over to the Slytherin common room. When we got in I was overwhelmed by green and silver colours‘. “ this room has the colour of your eyes I smiled. He mumbled an answer and took me with him upstairs. The room looked like you could expect from a Slytherin room. “Well I’m sorry this isn’t your thing” he said when he saw my eyes going through the room. He meanwhile started searching for the picture. “Ah here’s one” he said and I looked at the picture.

“he’s not that much of a relaxing person”
“I guess so, your mums pretty though”
He smiled. “ she’ll except you faster too. So we went back down to the common room of Hufflepuff. “Have you answered your fathers letter?”
“I was going to..”
“c’mon” we went sitting and he started to write.

Dear father,
I indeed do love Joan, she’s a beautiful, smart girl and she’s different from her Gryffindors friends. I love her and I’m glad to see your reaction, I hadn’t told you, but the both of us didn’t tell it to anyone yet. So I’m sorry. Joan acquiesced in meeting you.
-Draco

“that will do”
“I sure will” we searched an owl and sent the letter to Lucius anxiously to know his answer. now we got to spent the entire day together over and over again, we started a real relationship. We loved to be around each other, talk to each other, hold each other, touch each other, kiss each other, everything we did, made us feel happy, in heaven, full of butterflies. The next day came a letter from Lucius.

Draco,
I’ve received your letter and on one hand I’m happy you found your “ love”, but we’ll see how we get along, why don’t you bring her home for new years eve? Then the both of you celebrate it somewhere then at school…
Send back as soon as you can then you can come home tonight.
Father

“Wow!”
“yeah”
“what do you think?”
“I guess I only am going to get one chance of your father..”
“probably”
“then we must go”
“yea? I mean, are you sure?”
“yes”
“ok” he quickly wrote back a note and we went packing.
The next morning I saw McGonagall looking pretty scared. But I followed the Malfoy’s. We went trough the fire on the heart . when we stood in the living room I had trouble hiding my amazement, Draco should have warned me his parents were bloody rich! “ah Draco!” A man only a bit taller then the already tall Draco grabbed his arm around him. “Draco!” a women shouted and she hugged her son. I felt suddenly stupid, why the hell did we do this, why did we act so fast? It was all gone to fast to realize what was happening. I wanted to go back to big save Hogwarts. “ahh you must be miss Dhanes” Lucius suddenly turned to me I saw Draco turning as well. “yes sir” I said and smiled uncomfortable. His eyes searched my face and went down, until they were at my feet, then they went back to my face. Then he did a step backwards, turned ninety degrees around and opened his arms. “Welcome” he smiled.
“thank you” I smiled back and I felt so relieved I almost made a bow. Narcissa came to me and gave e a hug, I couldn’t help smiling. So we went inside packed out our backs and went down for dinner. “So, Joan? You’re in Gryffindor?”
“I am, yes”
“what do you think off that?”
“of the fact I’m in Gryffindor?”
“yes” his eyes burned in mine and I felt uncomfortable, but recovered and regained my old authority. “I guess I’m rather proud I can call myself brave. I would be proud if I was in another house as well. But I have good friends in Gryffindor and I’m Quidditch captain, so I’m quiet pleased.”
“hmm.. You’re Quidditch captain?”
“I am”
“you do a good job at training?”
“I guess so”
“are you kidding??” Draco said clearly amazed. “djees, you’re a bloody brilliant captain, for the first time entire Hogwarts is afraid of Gryffindor! They’ve beaten Hufflepuf 270-0!!!”
“yeah but..”
“270-0? That’s a pretty amazing performance. Congratulations.”
“thank you” the next of the meal they talked about all kinds of tings that were out off my business so I didn’t listen. “tell me Joan, what do you think?” Lucius suddenly asked.
“excuse me?”
He smiled. “ what do you think of you boyfriends parents and home?” I was damn overwhelmed. “ uhm, I’m sorry I must say were I come from that’s not quiet what we ask, but I like your house, of course. Your wife seems to be a very friendly women and to you sir Well I think people need to do a lot to win your trust, this though isn’t always a bad habit.”
He looked at me. “uhu” he said slowly, “ well enough, welcome to our family I would say.” and he stood up came to me came me a hand an then two official kisses at my cheeks. “ thank you.”
“my son had to have a good flavour.” he smiled. Then when it was bedtime, Lucius told me he had no trouble with me sharing a bed with his sun. “as long as you keep in mind you don’t get into some things to early.”
“ok, I will” I had answered. So that night we slept well, very well. And the next morning we went back to school. After getting a hug of Narcissa and a kiss on my cheek from Lucius I stepped in the fire.
Admin
Admin

10. Holidays Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 10. Holidays   10. Holidays Icon_minitimeza jan 31, 2009 9:17 pm

We stepped back out at Hogwarts and I was pretty sure it wasn’t imagination when I saw McGonagall looking relieved. I smiled at her, she answered it more spontaneous the I ever saw her. Draco and I were arriving at noon, so we could join the teachers and the three Hufflepufs plus the Ravenclow for dinner. “tomorrow a couple of Hufflepuffs are coming back Dumbledore said, and a lot of Ravenclows as well, as far as I know we’ll be with forty students tomorrow. But we only will be having one Gryffindor and one of Slytherin.” He smiled at me and Draco, “so guess everybody will have to return to their own houses again.” and so we did, but we spent the entire day in the Gryffindor common room. “ Wow, never thought I would sit here.”
“haha, yeah and with a Gryffindor in your nap!” I teased him.
“yeah, never could have thought it, I must admit though it is kind of cosy in here.”
“hihi” TAK TAK I looked up from Draco’s shoulder and saw an owl by the window. I opened the window and the owl came in. I took the letter and immediately saw who it was from: Fred and George. I opened it an read it.
Dear Joan,
We’ve got good news, well good and bad…our aunt died two days for new year. But we’re coming to Hogwarts for the last four days, we can imagine you must have felt lonely, so as you did read, four days that means were coming back tomorrow morning. We’ll see you then!!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fred&George.

I looked up at Draco, he just stared at me. I realized I was holding the letter and Draco couldn’t see it so I quickly gave it to him. He read it and looked at me. “..”
I sighed and walked towards him. I slide in his arms and so we sat there. After a while his voice broke the silence. “ well, I guess we’re going back to the old days then?”
I sighed “ yeah, I guess so…” I was sitting in his nap, he sighed and let his head fall to my shoulder. “it was to good to be true wasn’t it?”
“probably” so that evening after dinner we spent an hour in the Slytherin common room, holding and kissing, saying goodbye. Goodbye as a farewell of our lovely hours together, of the days full of happiness and joy, full of tender love and sweetness.
The next morning, when I came out of the common room, school was more alive again. I met Draco at the stairs, we kissed for what could be the last time for a couple of days. And went down to the great hall, were Fred and George were already waiting for me. “Joan!!!” Fred jumped up came towards me, followed by his brother. They both hugged me and I saw Draco moving to the table, I knew exactly how he felt.
“oh Joan, we’re so sorry”
“oh guys” I said with a big, flattered smile. “don’t be!”
“but we are!”
“yeah we were, but now Dumbledore said you and Malfoy were the only ones here besides f-some first graders, not even Gryffindor!! You must have been so lonely!” from the corner of my eye I spotted Malfoy starring. I knew he was listening. “Well” I said. “ I yes indeed was the only elder student besides Malfoy.”
“oh god Joan” they looked shocked.
“…but” I continued. “ …I was a bit forced to be near Maloy, which wasn’t so bad after all.” the twins looked at me as if I just made the worst fault ever. Behind them sat a surprised, but pleased blonde boy. “you said what?”
“haha, c’mon George, my holidays weren’t that bad, besides yours was much worse! I’m so sorry for you guys!”
“yeah well never mind that, how can you call Malfoy not that bad?”
“well he was rather nice.”
“RATHER NICE?” Fred almost yelled.
“what the…” George fell in.
“yes he was far more nice then you guys are right now!” and with those words I turned around and walked to the table. I knew that what I did wasn’t good at all, it might have been terribly wrong even, but they had pissed me off. I loved Malfoy and spent a big week with him that was lovely. They came in to tire that all apart. I doubted a second, but then I realized I was into this anyway and I told Lucius I was proud to been called brave, so now was the time to prove. I went sitting next to Draco “ morning Draco” I said, without looking at him. And he as good as he understood, he always had, but during the holidays even better. “morning Joan” not giving me a single look.
“thanks my love for understanding me just so perfectly” I thought. And I knew it wasn’t imagination when I saw his mouth hooks lifting a bit for just a second. I wanted to smile, but just as he I kept calm. “Joan” Fred came sitting next to me. I looked at him, he appalled from the surprised and daring eyes. “We’re sorry” George said from behind Fred, who didn’t recover that fast. “ok” I answered “ but sins you guys are here and we are with three Gryffindors, while Draco is still alone as a Slytherin. So just for as long as he is alone I want you guys to be nice.”
“Joan! Are you out of your mind??? I want to except that you can actually bare being around him, but you can’t expect the same thing from me! Us! I mean o my god Joan!” I just sat there looking at him while he continued “ Djees we come back here for you so you can say we need to hang around with Malfoy? I don’t care how nice he’s been, it’s Malfoy for gods sake!”
“I’m aware of that George thank you”
“he’s probably just playing you, using you,…”
“George! Do you honestly think that I’m going to let me used by anyone?”
He clearly was appalled, “ no, no I uh I mean, well it is a Slytherin and well yeah they are cunning” he defended himself.
“It’s ok Joan” a wooden voice sounded from behind me. “I’ll survive four days on my own, thanks” and he stood up laid his hand on my shoulder smiled and then walked on. Fred and George were appalled they didn’t say anything anymore. When we were back in the common room I was thinking of Draco, I swear his eyes, when he laid his hand on my shoulder, said he was disappointed, but had expected this reaction of my friends, I also know it meant he was very happy with what I did. “Joan?” I looked up, the twins had been discussing something, but I hadn’t listen. I knew it would come now, “yeah?”
“we’ve been thinking…and uh we’re sorry. I mean… its our fault anyway, because we weren’t here, you had to find other company and it seems as if Malfoy has given you that. But please don’t ask us, of all people to like him, of all people.”
“ok, thanks” they smiled and so we spent our time in the common room, just laughing with their jokes. How could I ever stay mad at them? That noon we didn’t saw Draco at the table, but in the evening he came in, pretty late though, he didn’t look to good, as if he had been thinking and drinking alcohol the entire day. He nodded and so did I, he nearly sat down to eat two bites of meat and a potato, or let the great hall again, I got pretty worried. So that evening, when Fred and George went to sleep, I started writing a letter to my father. Fred and George fell for that and I got out of the common room.
I knew the password, cause when I had been here with Draco he didn’t hide it for me. I also knew there would only be one person behind the portrait. “password?”
“Fens”
“come on in.”
I went inside and saw he wasn’t in the common room, but I knew were to go. So I walked on the stairs and knocked on the bedroom door, Draco, clearly appalled opened the door quickly. As soon as he saw who was at the door, he stood still, then he smiled and come to me. Wrapping his arms around me he said “ Oh Joan, you little naughty girl!”
“hehe, I missed you, are you alright?”
“yeah, I’m fine, it’s just that.. Well after being more then a week being together, being alone was quiet hard.”
“I know” and after being about an hour in his room I left back towards the common room of Gryffindor. The next three days were almost the same on the forth day people came back to school and it suddenly was a lot more crowded. Draco’s friends were back, so he wasn’t alone anymore. The holidays were over, school would start again. I didn’t mind going to classes again, but I minded not seeing Draco that much anymore. I was curious what Snape would do with his pairs, it was likely he wasn’t putting me and Draco together after what happened. So as I fell a sleep I wondered a lot of things, although Monday was an entire day with the twins and Lee.
Gesponsorde inhoud

10. Holidays Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 10. Holidays   10. Holidays Icon_minitime

10. Holidays
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Creative fans :: Fanfiction :: Harry Potter :: De verhalen :: What's true love?(english)-
Ga naar: