Creative fans
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Creative fans

AVATARS EN BANNERS TE RESERVEREN IN'WELKOM OP CREATIVE FANS'!

IndexGalerijLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Chapter three

Ga naar beneden 

rate the chaper 1-5
Chapter three I_vote_lcap0%Chapter three I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 0

AuteurBericht
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 369
Leeftijd : 32
Registration date : 21-01-09

Chapter three Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Chapter three   Chapter three Icon_minitimema jan 26, 2009 11:28 pm

The horses I saw for the first time that day, were absolutely the prettiest I had ever seen.
Though most of them weren’t ‘mean’, they were wild and free, but to be controlled when
needed. Once we got them all out of the stables, Alec went to get Black, he was gorgeous,
I’d never ever seen a horse like him! Alec led him to the pasture that already contained six
mares. After that we started to the clean the boxes. Meanwhile Henry and Alec introduced
me to the rest of the farm and its habits. “So Black, Satan and Thowra are the breeding
stallions, the season is still running and I’ll show you in a minute , there are list. Each stallion
has its own mares for this year. So if you take them out, check the lists! We, at the moment,
have two mares over here for Black, in total this year he had twelve, Satan had seven and
Black Thowra had one, all besides our own breeding mares of course. We have seventeen
of those, seven mares with foal, eight yearlings, five to train this year and four in races.”
“dude!”
Alec smiled. When we were done in the stables I got to clean saddles while Alec an Henry
went training horses, in the evening we went ‘home’ and took a shower for turn. Half past
nine and about to get upstairs, to bed, my phone rang. Alec and his parents looked up, we
were having a cup of tea.
“Joan…”
“Joan! O my god, I miss you so badly!”
“Kay! Wow haha, owh you poor boy. It’s only been 32 hours yet!
“I know, I don’t know how I’ll keep up all year…SO uh..don’t you miss me?”
“Of course I do, Kay! I love you, you know that!”
“I love you to…So how are you keeping up there?”
“Well just the people are nice and the horses amazingly beautiful.” I saw Alec smiling from
the corner of my eye.
“great, but you’re parents want to talk to you too and it’s quite expensive to call aal the way,
so bye, love ya”
“ok by, love ya two” After that I spoke to my parents and then went to bed.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://fans-of-stories.actieforum.com

Chapter three
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Chapter one
» Chapter two
» Chapter four
» Chapter five
» chapter six

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Creative fans :: Fanfiction :: The Black Stallion :: America Adventure (english, lame titel I know)-
Ga naar: