Creative fans
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Creative fans

AVATARS EN BANNERS TE RESERVEREN IN'WELKOM OP CREATIVE FANS'!

IndexGalerijLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

13. On Slytherins hand?

Ga naar beneden 

rate the chaper 1-5
13. On Slytherins hand? I_vote_lcap0%13. On Slytherins hand? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
13. On Slytherins hand? I_vote_lcap100%13. On Slytherins hand? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 1

AuteurBericht
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 369
Leeftijd : 32
Registration date : 21-01-09

13. On Slytherins hand? Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: 13. On Slytherins hand?   13. On Slytherins hand? Icon_minitimema feb 02, 2009 6:28 pm

While Ron, Harry, Hermione and Ginny searched a place I stayed with the twins, but didn’t hear much of what they said. When we sat down they noticed. “Joan?” George asked.
“yes?”
“you ok?”
“yes yes.”
“sure?”
“yes!”
“ok ok”
“here, these are nice places.” Fred said cheerful, but played. So we went sitting and looked how other people found spots, but we sure did have nice ones. “Today my dear student colleges. We’re going to look at the game Slytherin-Hufflepuff. AND yes THERE THEY ARE!!” a load screaming and cheering raised. The captains gave hand and Lee went on cheerful. “Hufflepuf didn’t had a great season so far, and even lost from Gryffindor without making a single goal. The Gryffindor team, led by Joan Dhanes, who’s doing great and probably is planning victory on Slytherin just as big! Yes Gryffindor ….”
“LEE!”
“sorry professor, back to the game people, they’re going to start any minute now… yes they’re off! Slytherin had the Quaffle, goes for the pitch, keeper, great job mate! Hufflepuf at Quaffle…” I was looking at Malfoy, hanging high in the sky. His body looked very good on a broom… “Slytherin scores!” after half an hour the score was 70-40 for Slytherin, so Hufflepuf wasn’t bad at all! “yes, there goes the searcher of Hufflepuf! Slytherin right at it….. Oeoe that was a quick turn of Malfoy! Cho a bit behind, wow what a dive, you’d almost forget who he is… no professor really look! He looks like damn Harry, only Harry is much nicer AND Malfoy has the snitch! game’s over people!” I smiled, Malfoy’s movements had been real smooth, I appalled a bit when Fred pushed me, but then realized, I was suppose to be on Hufflepufs hand. Slytherin in all it’s arrogance welcomed the team in the Great hall as if they’d beaten a dragon with ten heads, out on killing and molesting innocent dogs. While the rest of the Great hall went silent and mad, Slytherin sung along.
“Slytherin at the best top,
Beat the others, going non-stop,
Come on up here Gryffindor,
Let’s have a little or big war,
If you at least have the courage
your house says you have had for an age.”
There was a lot of laughing at the Slytherin table and I realized this couldn’t go on. “hi …Dhanes” a Slytherin spat. “afraid yet?”
“why would I? you’ve got one good player, I’ve got seven! All sitting right here.” Fred en George stood at my sides and Harry and Ron stood at George side, Ginny and Ned at Fred’s.
“ we had 220 points!”
“yes, just because of dumb luck! And a relative good seeker. “the entire hall had noticed what was going on and there came interest. My team stood behind me and now the Slytherin team stood up as well. “Well I must say I’m flattered Dhanes… I’m a good seeker.”
“no offence I think comparing you with Harry wasn’t the best idea Lee ever had.”
“haha, Dhanes you’re funny, but you’ve got a way to big mouth!”
“do I now? Strange thing to hear from you, Malfoy.”
“oe, that must have hurt” another Gryffindor came to listen and soon every student stood around us. But McGonagall interrupted just in time. After a lot of daring looks and gestures, everyone was in his/her common room. The next week Snape was absent and now I wasn’t the only suspicious one. Fred, George and Lee did only think of how to welcome him back, or in other words, how his office had to welcome him back. Hermione, Harry and Ron however, thought more as I expected and wanted, the same as me, suspicious. “He has never been absent before, and now he’s a lot!” Hermione said.
“sure you’re not just worried about whether you still have enough classes or not?”
“Ronald!”
“she’s right, something wrong!”
“but it is under Dumbledore’s command thought.”
“What?”
“yeah he told me”
“when”
“…”
“Doesn’t matter Hermione, maybe it has something to do with you-know-who.”
“not most likely…although..” we didn’t figure it out, but it kept us busy, so I spent my days with these three, but just enough with the others, not to upset them. When Snape still wasn’t back the week afterwards I decided to go to Dumbledore’s office. “Ah miss Dhanes come in.”
“hi professor.”
“I assume you’re here to ask for you potions teacher?” his bright blue eyes calmly looked over his classes, giving me the feeling of only being very small. “..eh well I just…”
“Don’t worry miss Dhanes, he’s fine, in fact he’s here every two days, tomorrow as well, may be you can come and I’ll prove you my right.”
“ow I believe you, professor, I just…”
“tomorrow half past nine, and now you may go Joan, I’m an old man and need my sleep.” he smiled and I nodded and ran to the common room. Not to good knowing what to do or even think I went straight to the bedroom, curious for the day afterwards. It was a rather quiet day and no-one was surprised when I left the common room, I hadn’t asked Dumbledore if I should speak of it, so I didn’t. Dumbledore welcomed me smiling and told me to wait a bit, he stepped in the fire that was burning in the corner, it turned green and made Dumbledore vanish. So I sat there, waiting, wondering how many times Harry had been here already. The fire turned green again and my entire body was suddenly very tensed. There was a lot of mumbling in the back, but when they got closer, they stopped talking. Snape was investigating my face and I knew my fear would allow him to get access in my mind so I closed off as good as possible and looked from the one to the other. It was clear Snape wasn’t told I would be there, but the headmaster was very calm. He walked to his desk, while talking to Snape. “Joan here, came asking for you yesterday, probably the only worried student.”
“ah well.”
“she wondered were you were.”
“…”
“but as you can see Joan” now he looked at me and then preceded. “he’s alright, it’s not a dangerous, but important job.” he smiled, I as respond looked at Snape and then back to Dumbledore. “But…”
“I’ve proven my point, now your professor and I have some talking to do.” I knew the surprise was clear on my face. And Snape used it.
“maybe it has something to do with you-know-who” , Hermione said.
I clicked my head and banned him out, but didn’t dare to look at him. When I did his eyes were spread wide open. “you children shouldn’t get into these business to much!”
“I didn’t mean to…”
“to your common room” he said with a certain anger in his terrifying voice. “not a word, we’ll talk about this later.” I nodded my head and opened the door. “Severus?”I heard Dumbledore asking, but I closed the door and ran to the common room, straight into bed.

Laatst aangepast door Admin op ma feb 02, 2009 7:16 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://fans-of-stories.actieforum.com
Admin
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 13. On Slytherins hand?   13. On Slytherins hand? Icon_minitimema feb 02, 2009 6:29 pm

I was afraid for a confrontation with Snape, but he stayed away the entire two next weeks. “Next week” I said to my team in the dressing room in this third week of Snape’s absence. Everyone had noticed, but no-one had cared. We had no substitute, so no-one (only for Hermione may be) was sad about to few lessons. But the week of the final match Gryffindor- Slytherin, Snape was finally back, he didn’t mentioned the fact that I still should have a talk with him, so was out of the classroom pretty quickly. It felt good to have potions on the other hand to, because I finally got to see Malfoy a bit more. Both of the teams trained and trained that week, all practice space of Ravenclow and Hufflepuf were now Gryffindor’s or Slytherin’s. the poor other houses were afraid of “the better ones” and let it be. The trainings were hard, but fun. The normal days though were hell, the entire school was like fighting a war. Most of the students on Gryffindor hand, but Slytherin’s arrogance counted for three. There were fights and yelling all over the school getting worse and worse. But especially first and second years were victims, the Slytherins left some poor, innocent kids hanging in the corridor every hour. It was as if there were riots in the school, you had to watch were to step and were to stand, because boogie traps were al over the place and Slytherin, being with less people, were some jackasses together. Of course the twins loved the situation and along with Lee and, quite often me ,they trapped every Slytherin in there way. Teachers couldn’t help it, it was a tradition, pulled trough long enough. Gryffindor against Slytherin, head against head, the Snake against the Lion. Though fights, still in the middle of this big war and enemy feelings, I still was desperately in love with a Slytherin, one of the meanest even. though telling myself who he was, didn’t changed it, I just loved him. I went at his home once, it was almost unbelievable. if people didn’t had watches or calendars, they would still notice the weekend was coming up, by the tensions in the entire school. Friday the classes in the morning were cancelled, because the largest part of the school was under the attack of mud and little biting green beasts. I knew who was behind it, but didn’t care. The last class, potions was cut off early, even Snape almost didn’t bare the tension in the classroom. “Which smart ass gave Gryffindor and Slytherin the same classes at the very last moment of the week?” Malfoy said irritated, I knew what he meant, cooperation before a match, wouldn’t work. “good luck tomorrow.” I answered, he smiled, “yeah, I’ll need it, but well good luck as well.” I winked and left the classroom. The next morning was like waking up in hell. Every one screamed and screamed, not a lot of people ate, some first grades, didn’t leave the common room. It was hell and still it was so incredibly powerful that I liked it. While some Slytherins sung their old song:
“Slytherin at the best top,
Beat the others, going non-stop,
Come on up here Gryffindor,
Let’s have a little or big war,
If you at least have the courage
your house says you have for an age.”
Others found new ones:
“Gryffindor, screams like a lion,
But in fact get them a train,
They’ll be right on.”
Those were the weak ones, other examples:
“Dhanes is our little hero
She made hufflepuf look zero
She led Gryffindor to victory
But we’re an other story!
O hell did they train
But they won’t smash our brain
Say Dhanes can stay much longer
We’ll never lose from her, not for a million dollar!
Like this we’ll win!
Cause we are Slytherin.”
They’re not as inventive as they were when Malfoy was against us as well.” Fred whispered in my ear. But also Gryffindor made some noise. There old song:
Dhanes is our little hero
She led us all to victory
Hufflepuf’s an other story!
Ravenclow a second match
There weren’t many balls to catch!
O hell did they train
It almost cost their brain
We’ll never let her go, no not for a million dollar!
She made our team look much better and fitter
She sure isn’t just a babysitter!
Like this we’ll win!
Let come Slytherin
She hammers them in al by herself
Yes she’s in our top-shelf!”
The shorters:

“We’re gonna win
We’re gonna scream
Were gonna be so glad
Cause we’ll win
of slytherin"

And to shout at someone:
Spit it in, Slytherin!

I was excited, the match would start in a couple of hours. Starving off nerves I went to my room, deciding not to play at all. On the contrary I went to the common room a bit later and left it along with my team, under the cheering of the entire Gryffindor house. I felt nervous, but on the other hand very strong, cause while I walked down the corridor, my team was behind me and behind that, entire Gryffindor ran.
Dhanes is our little hero
She led us all to victory
Hufflepuf’s an other story!
Ravenclow a second match
There weren’t many balls to catch!
O hell did they train
It almost cost their brain
We’ll never let her go, no not for a million dollar!
She made our team look much better and fitter
She sure isn’t just a babysitter!
Like this we’ll win!
Let come Slytherin
She hammers them in al by herself
Yes she’s in our top-shelf!”
Go Dhanes, Go Gryffindor team
Let’s win this thing!!

While we went to the dress room the entire stage was filling, everyone was as excited as the players themselves. “Pff ok guys” I said when we were dressed and ready to go. “this is the game we’ve all been waiting for.” I tried to keep my voice calm and managed to do this rather well. “yes, and obviously the entire school has.” George said.
“yes and we’ll beat them won’t we Joan?” Ned said rather rough. “you promised us.”
“I’m not the only one in the pitch Ned, but I believe our chances are rather good, we’ve been training hard and definitely are a better team. But everything can change. I’ve completed the ranks and this is the result.”
Ravenclow-Hufflepuf 180-50
Gryffindor-Hufflepuf 270-0
Slytherin-Ravenclow 280- 110
Gryffindor-Ravenclow 210-10
Slytherin-Hufflepuf 220-40
Gryffindor-Slytherin
“So…” I continued. “Slytherins has 500 points and we only have 480, we’re a better team, but we’re behind.”
“Hufflepuf has only 90points!” Ned shouted.
“that’s of no importance now shut up and listen. The are pretty good at scoring, but there defence sucks, we’re good at them both, and Harry is still better then Malfoy, so yes, we can win, to zero even, but whether we will, I don’t know, we do need to do our very best, ok?”
“hell yeah, we’re here!”
“so Harry, we need to be at least twenty points ahead of them.”
“ok”
“come on then, Let’s do this thing!” and as we walked in the pitch I swore I’d probably never be able to hear soft sounds again, the screaming was overwhelming, I almost didn’t understand professor Hooch. “…..shake hands..” so I stepped forward, as did Malfoy I laid my hand in his looked straight in his eyes “good luck”
“same to you” he grinned.
“Look at those tension, ladies and gentlemen, this is going to be THE match!” I had trouble hearing the whistle, but went into the air, hoping Harry would be so smart to count the goals. I should have told him that. But the match started and we scored three points without Slytherin touching the Quaffle, then I was a bit cliff-hanging, but after half an hour the rank was 120-60 for Gryffindor. “Malfoy takes a dive! Oh my god, it’s a long time ago Malfoy has seen the snitch before Harry!” Lee screamed.”don’t get distracted!” I yelled at the team.
“who catches the snitch wins. Ow Ginny scores 130-60 …” the rest of what he screamed fell off because of the cheering, but I saw Harry closing in on Malfoy, slowly. “Damn that blonde boy, he can fly after all, why show it only now, but ooooooooooo Harry is better people, he draws up a lot faster, Malfoy, only a bit behind, some pushing and, they fall! the both of them, one of them has the snitch, who?” We made advantage of Slytherins distractions and made four goals in two minutes. 170-60. “IT’S HARRY! GRYFFINDOR WINS!” the cheering and screaming was overwhelming, the entire team squashed Harry, and the entire team got squashed by the rest of Gryffindor, even Lee got here pretty quick.

Laatst aangepast door Admin op ma feb 02, 2009 6:33 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Admin
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 13. On Slytherins hand?   13. On Slytherins hand? Icon_minitimema feb 02, 2009 6:29 pm

The rest of the day, night, weekend was one party and the team was seen as the biggest heroes ever. We got honoured all the week, mostly me, because I “led” them to victory they said. Even Draco, with no trouble congratulated me. Snape however avoided me and didn’t speak to me anymore, not even for that time I should still see him. Two weeks afterwards how ever Dumbledore had an announcement he said. So when everyone sat in the great hall he started. “My dears, I have a pretty big announcement. As you all probably did notice, we have a very, very good Quidditch team at our school. The Gryffindor team under the command of Joan Dhanes has got to no less then 700points this years and only 70 points against them. I decided that this team, and I’ve asked them whether they are ok with it, can actually enter the Quidditch World cup juniors.” a lot of mumbling rose and Dumbledore waited until he could continue. “This means the team has to play during the examinations. But, my dears I had an other good idea” he smiled and then continued pleased. “We’ll do the examinations earlier for the entire school. So we all can go and cheer our friends! Now, as you all know, the WC is more then three matches. The first match is in June if we win we can do the second match. Now I want all the school to cheer, even in the vacations, don’t worry I’ll look after that. But I also have another very hard task for Joan.” now he looked at me, as did the entire hall, who looked back at him when he continued. “We need a second player for all positions. These second players do not all have to be Gryffindors, on the contrary! I’d prefer it to be none. So it is all up to Joan who enters the school team. Joan, my dear, any idea how you’ll plan this?” the entire Great hall looked at me and I felt becoming nervous, but took a deep breath and stood up. “I’ll keep a sort of auditions, everyone who owns a broom and is not a last year, may enter these. I’ll be at the pitch every evening from eight to ten. And I won’t be the only one choosing who enters. The entire team will assist me on this case, as far as they want their selves.” I nodded at the headmaster and sat down. “Very good Joan, very good, so students with a broom, not last years, this evening at eight to the pitch.”
“ow yes this week and probably next week as well, I’ll do auditions for chasers.“
the team was excited as was the entire school. “I bet the Slytherins are to proud and stubborn to do auditions” Ron grinned. “I wouldn’t be so sure.” Ginny answered. So that evening we went to the pitch, almost half of the school was here. It was a disaster at some points, some people had a broom, but had never touched it! After two weeks of hard work and many discussions in the team I had two Ravenclow- and one Hufflepuff chaser. I was surprised, these people were better then the ones in the team of their houses. At the end of the two weeks Dumbledore announced who the new chasers were and congratulated them, this was followed by my announcement. “Next week eight to ten, beaters” so I had two strong beaters, but there sure was some work on, they’d get the same hard practice and they could become pretty good. So when they got the same welcome from Dumbledore I announced the next week would be for keepers. The beaters were a Gryffindor and a Ravenclow, who hadn’t entered the normal auditions for the Ravenclow team. I found a hell of a keeper after two days and blast the other auditions off, “sorry guys this is just the one!” The entire team agreed. It was a Hufflepuff, who had detention during the Hufflepuff auditions. Then we had only the seeker position open, I’d waited with this till last and I knew pretty damn good why. The seeker candidates were only twenty of which ten entered for every position and were no good. Then there were five not able to hold their broom still. Then there was Cho, the Ravenclow seeker, two Gryffindors and Malfoy. The entire team didn’t wanted Malfoy in, I knew that, but he was way out the best one. I thanked all five of them and said we had to discus it and they’d hear the results in the Great hall, that’s the way the others had heard it as well. That evening I stayed with my team in the common room very long, discussing. “if Malfoy was the last candidate on earth I wouldn’t want him in the team” Harry said.
“no way I don’t want him in either!” Ron agreed.
“We should have the best team not the best friends, boys!” Ginny said.
“yeah, but Malfoy is willing to potion Harry, to play himself.” George said.
“he’s the best and he’s waaaayyyy better then the others, I think we should take him.” Fred said.
“He’s a jerk, but alone, he won’t dare to say anything! And no offence, but Joan can handle him!” Ned said. The discussion went on and on and on. Harry clearly thought Cho wasn’t that bad. “So you think she’s better then Malfoy?” Fred asked. And Harry had to commit, Malfoy just was better then everyone else. “since when do you like him?” Ned asked.
“enough!” I broke through. And everyone looked at me, surprised. “Malfoy simply is the best, there we all agree, right?” everyone nodded, not enthusiastic though. “Good, then he’s in.” the team began to protest. “Shut up! He’s the best, he’s in! he misbehaves? Good ten he’s out! But for gods sake you’re all like little children! I work with him in class, Ned, so I know Harry and I did say this before Ron, he’s not that bad.” everyone just stared at me. “…”Ned wanted to start, but I rose my hand. “enough! He can be a good guy, I fact if he would have been in Gryffindor and had other friends, he even might be a good friend. Now I’m going to bed.” the next morning I went to the professor Dumbledore, at the head of the Great hall. “you found a new seeker.” I nodded my head “ Draco Malfoy” the entire school appeared to be surprised when Malfoy walked on the stage shook Dumbledore’s and my hand. While he was with us, Dumbledore asked so just the two of us heard it “ that wasn’t easy, was it?”
“no, but he was the best.” Malfoy nodded, “thanks” he whispered, he knew how hard it had been, I could see that. “ow eum, miss Dhanes, professor Snape wants to see you at his office at six.” I was appalled, I completely forgot about that! “..uh…ok” then he nodded towards the hall “practice.”
“ow…yeah!” and then I raised my voice for the hall “uhm, the first practice ladies and gentlemen is tomorrow at half past seven. I expect the both teams to be there, if you can’t make it, tell, warn me, else you just might be out, ok? See you tomorrow.”
I was pretty afraid for the next day, but fell a sleep quiet quick, completely forgetting my appointment with professor Snape. The next day I was as enthusiastic as I was scared the day before. The lessons seemed less boring and at the end of the day I nearly ate. “Joan, you’ll do great, now eat!” Hermione said a bit bossy. “yeah yeah” and I took two bites to stop eating again. I noticed my friends looking at each other, but after an hour they gave up. We went down to the common room, trying to do some homework, but I couldn’t concentrate, my enthusiasm was turned into fear again. Hermione spotted my absence and copied her own work to give it to me half an hour later. “Why don’t you that for us?”
“because you don’t have reason and you do ask, she’s got a reason and doesn’t ask.”
“women…”
“don’t even try to understand Ron” Harry said and they both went up to get their stuff for practice. I got upstairs to and almost didn’t notice Hermione following me. “are you alright?” She asked. “yeah, I’m fine.”
“are you sure?” I nodded my head while I took my stuff. “Joan…Is there something you’re not telling me?”
“What?! How do you mean?”
“Well… I wouldn’t know why you.. I mean you are a mental strong one and all…and I don’t see why you should be so…scared, I mean no offence, but..”
“oh shut up Hermione! Do you actually have any idea, how It’s like to be school captain, you know what pressure it is?”
“yes, well no, but I can imagine and well… I thought you are about the most suitable person to handle that kind of pressure, so that’s why I’m wondering…”
“Hell Hermione! Ok, maybe you’re right.” But before she could say anything or I could continue, the room door opened. “Ah Joan here you are”
“yeah, I’ll be right there Ginny.”
“Is something wrong?”
“well, you as well?”
“no I mean, you guys look like I interrupted a discussion.”
“as a matter of fact you did.” Ginny looked from Hermione to me and back again. “Hermione here wondered why on earth I was so bloody nervous about practice.” Ginny looked to Hermione: ‘I guess that’s quite obvious.” Hermione went for defence immediately, “not if you’re in class with her, you’d know Joan is very…”
“Believe me Hermione…I do know that, she’s my captain.” this was turning into an awkward situation so I decided to interfere. “ok Hermione” both the girls looked at me, surprised. “you’re right, I am actually not telling you something. Something Ginny does know.” both the girls were surprised and clearly expected me to continue. But instead I told Ginny we should hurry. Then I went down to the common room, were the rest of the team was waiting. I walk straight ahead till the Great hall. Were the others were already waiting. “ok is everyone here?”
“I guess so”
“ eum ok keepers, yes, chasers, one, two three, four, ok got them all, beater one, two, three, ok. Seekers, Harry yes…where’s Malfoy?” everyone in the hall began to mumble. “uhm ok you can already go to the dress room, I’ll wait two minutes and then I’ll come to. The players went to the dress room to get dressed, while the other students went back to the common room or the pitch, I waited a minute and then started walking towards the Slytherin common room. I had hoped I would have walked in on him, but I didn’t so I stayed watching the entrance of the common room. When I saw a Slytherin coming out I walked towards him. “uhm, excuse me?”
“o well if it isn’t Dhanes” he grinned and I saw he wanted to continue with humiliating me, but I interrupted him: “ could you go back in there to tell Malfoy he has to be in the pitch in five minutes or he will be replaced by someone else.”
“o no I won’t I’m no owl, especially not yours!”
“ok then, I guess that means the last and actually only Slytherin player is out the team then.”
“you are a real slut you know that?”
“I don’t care.” he gave me a mean look and then walked towards the entrance again and yelled inside without going in. “Malfoy? a there you are!” I could hear there weren’t a lot of people in the common room. “Dhanes is standing here, you have to come, it’s practice. If you’re not going you’re out.” I could hear Draco saying something back, but didn’t understand. “oh no you won’t, you’re going to do this practice, I’m telling you!” he turned back around gave me another foul look and mumbled: “ he’s coming” and indeed half a minute later Malfoy got out the common room. “ wanted to withdraw?”
“no of course not.” for the rest we walked back to the pitch, silent. When everyone was dressed we went into the pitch. The stage had half of the people it had during a match and I felt uncomfortable. Fred noticed it an began to scream at some of the viewers. His brother accompanied him in the shouting and pointing. “ok, thanks guys, uhm people, please it’s just practice!” under a lot of mumbling the audience left, accept Hermione and Lee. “ok” I turned to the doubled team. “first I want to check some things. I’m going to let you do the exercises I trained them on.” said to the new ones nodding towards my old team, then we’ll make it harder, ok?”
“harder? Hell yeah!” my old team clearly was more excited then the new, but they’ll change soon I thought. And after a hard, very hard practice for all fourteen of us we went to the showers, knowing we’d be all stiff the next day. After two weeks of hard work and training every day I decided to train the entire team as one group, it wasn’t easy, but it clearly was fun. The five chasers were divided in two groups Ned and Ginny against the other three. the other group had Ron as keeper and while they tried to score, Malfoy and Harry were Bludgers. The four beaters passed two Quaffles around and all was going well. I saw the team getting more attached everyday, except Malfoy, no-one liked the Slytherin, especially not Malfoy, he was mean and used every opportunity to laugh at the others. after holding up to this training for two weeks I left them play against each other. The new ones proved that this training made them worth wise. I hadn’t heard anything off Snape anymore; through all the enthusiasm I just remembered when he asked me why I wasn’t there. He still had a strange look in his eyes, but didn’t individualized me anymore. I gave training everyday and always managed to be in the dress room with Malfoy alone a couple of minutes.
Admin
Admin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 13. On Slytherins hand?   13. On Slytherins hand? Icon_minitimema feb 02, 2009 6:30 pm

But after these four good weeks I had to lessen practice, examinations were on their way. “Miss Dhanes, would you mind coming back this evening?” Snape suddenly asked at the end of the week I was overwhelmed and just nodded my head. Malfoy looked a bit worried, but didn’t say anything. Determent not to forget it again, I went back that evening. Scared, but curious I went in the office. “Ah miss Dhanes welcome.” I nodded my head and he continued. “you probably have been expecting this, I still want to figure you out, but I’ve started to think it’s an impossible issue for a human creature to succeed doing that. What did worried me a lot is that you immediately reacted with your own opinion a couple of weeks ago. The dark Lord you said?”
“yeah, well I… I didn’t mean anything with it or so I just…”
“don’t!…play with me Joan. I know very well you thought of it more then once. It bothered you didn’t it?…didn’t it?”
“yeas it did, but…”
“now why would you think, Joan that I was on a mission that had anything to do the dark lord?”
“uhw, I’d think that’s the only really important mission to stay away from school.” I answered a bit uncertain.
“ok Joan you were right, but you’re not suppose to be messing around, this mission is completely out of your line, do you understand?”
Yes I do, but…”I stopped because Snape had raised his hand, the gesture was with to much authority to ignore. “let’s just say we might want to get company of him. He’s out there trying to get to Potter and I can assure you, things aren’t that well, but you must stay out of it and not talk to anyone about it. Ok?” I nodded my head and he continued. “if you prove yourself reliable I could tell you more.” he added a small smile which gave me shivers. I nodded and left the room, then straight to bed.
The next morning I had breakfast without saying a word. “something wrong?”
“Nope” I smiled back at George, but I felt as if I betrayed each and every one of my friends, Fred and Ginny knew about Malfoy, but not because I wanted it. And still I didn’t talk to them about Snape. It felt horrible, my friends were all so loyal and true to me they were my friends for real, it was time. So that afternoon Lee, the twins and I sat under a tree when I asked, “ say guys…can I tell you something?”
“sure”
“uhu”
“what is it?” I took a deep breath and started. “I…I’ve been wanting to tell you this for a while, but I didn’t get the courage. I think I owe you guys to tell you this, because you’re my best friends, but it’s rather hard…” I paused a while and then looked up at Fred. “I’m sorry, I should have done this earlier…I …I’m kind of in love with what might be the wrong person…” I looked at Lee, who looked kind of confused, and then to George, who looked just as confused and also a bit shocked, as if he knew who I meant. It was probably he did know, he was a joker, but a real smart guy too. “look this isn’t easy for me to say and all, but I think I should…I just hope you’re not going to hate me…”
“I must say Joan” George started a bit shocked still. “ I’m quiet surprised… I didn’t expect you to…”
“I know, me neither, but I can’t help it, I’ve tried to stop it, believe me! The trouble is, it’s kind of hard to like, not love someone if this person loves you back…and”
“Joan! He…loves you? Am I thinking of the right guy here?” George said even more shocked.
“I don’t know who you’re thinking of, but I feel as if I’m the only one not having a clue!”
“is it that weird he can love?”
“yes! Love and him just doesn’t fit the picture! Especially not with you!”
“especially not me? Why is that?”
“who are we talking about?!”
“because you’re a Gryffindor! Lee are you bloody stupid?”
“so?”
“no!”
“are you guys like…together?” I could only nod my head as an answer. With Lee still looking confused, George started to look quite angry, I broke and dropped on my knees, because we’d jumped up a minute earlier. “Joan!” Fred grabbed me under my arms and pulled my back up. “Joan?” he kept me on my feet. “Joan, are you ok?” I felt the tears coming down my cheeks as I nodded my head. “yes, I’m fine” but I didn’t lift my head, because I knew George would still be mad. I heard Lee asking again who this guy was and I heard George answer, spitting from between his teeth “Malfoy”
“What?!”
“Now Joan, I respect every choice you make, I don’t like him, but love isn’t a choice so you’re just as good my friend.” Fred said. But George, knowing his brother better then whatever else, was once more shocked: “You knew didn’t you?”
“yes I did, George and I’ve seen thinks which make me even more sure of this decision!” I felt weird, George and Lee were angry and Fred stood up for me. I heard George sniff and walk towards the castle, followed by Lee. I felt bad, but even guilty when I realized I just put George and Fred up against each other. “I’m sorry”
“they’ll turn, you’ll see.”
“I’m just worried if they already feel like this, how will Harry, Ron and Hermione react then!?”
Yeah, I know.” we stood under the tree for just a while and then went inside for lunch, I was afraid for Lee, but especially George. When we got in the great hall we were one of the first ones so I felt relieved. Fred smiled at me, knowing what I thought. Just ten minutes Lee and George got in. they, to my surprise joined us I got a nod and smile from Lee, which I know meant: it’s your decision, not my type, but your choice. George however ignored me. I only hoped he didn’t tell the rest yet, I wasn’t ready for that. The entire day George and Lee stayed with us again, Lee acting normal, George still ignoring me. Although he didn’t look mad, it was as if he was…disappointed in me. That evening it was practice, but I didn’t feel good, however I gave a hard practice, to not focus on George. Training was harder then ever , some players claimed they were surprised to notice they could still walk afterwards. In the dress room I handled slowly as did Malfoy, we always did, but I noticed George did as well, and therefore Fred too. When everyone was out except the four of us George spoke: “Well, well, Malfoy, our little Slytherin friend..”
“George?” Fred whispered. But George went on: “the only one in the team not making any friends yet, or is it a stupid mask you’re wearing? Cause it recently seemed to me you’ve got a bit more then friendship on our mind.”
“George..” I started now as well. George ignored me and it was silent in the room for a while. “…” Malfoy wanted to say something when George suddenly ran towards him and pushed him up against the wall. Malfoy was a tall, strong guy, but wasn’t to be compared with George. He hung against the wall, George underarm against his throat. Then George threatened Malfoy.” if you ever, ever, do her any harm, believe me boy I’ll have reason and I’ll find you, rip your arms out, break your legs, cut off every toe you have, make you run a circle, stuck your eyes out, shave off your hair, to finally break your neck. You get that? If you ever try, I sure will mate, believe me!” George voice was full hatred and he scared me, by threatening Malfoy. He backed off and let Malfoy breath again, now turning to me he said a lot easier: “I don’t like you flavour Joan, but If it really is what you want…I guess It’s your choice. Just…be sure.”
“I … I thought you were mad”
“hmm no I’m just a bit… Well…shocked.” I smiled and wrapped my arms around him “you’re a good friend George!” then I looked at Malfoy: “I…uhm told him”
“oh really?” he said sarcastically, rubbing hit throat. George tensioned, but Fred grabbed his shoulder, “it’s a joke mate, you kind of like just…well” I didn’t listen to the rest and went Malfoy. “you ok?”
“now I am.” I put my arms round his neck and he grabbed my waist, pressing his soft smiling lips against mine. “you sure have got some protective friends, I’ve never had so may death threats at such a short time!” I could see George looking at Fred, who put up his shoulders, smiling. “yeah well, Hermione, Harry and Ron don’t know yet, they’ll probably be more difficult.”
“well I am nicer to Weasley and Potter lately, because, you know, the team, but yeah well Granger…”
“hmm we’ll get there” and after a kiss we went back to out own common rooms.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 13. On Slytherins hand?   13. On Slytherins hand? Icon_minitime

13. On Slytherins hand?
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» 28. Who’s the caring hand now?

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Creative fans :: Fanfiction :: Harry Potter :: De verhalen :: What's true love?(english)-
Ga naar: