Creative fans
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Creative fans

AVATARS EN BANNERS TE RESERVEREN IN'WELKOM OP CREATIVE FANS'!

IndexGalerijLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

9. A hell of a game

Ga naar beneden 

rate the chaper 1-5
9. A hell of a game I_vote_lcap0%9. A hell of a game I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
9. A hell of a game I_vote_lcap100%9. A hell of a game I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 1

AuteurBericht
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 369
Leeftijd : 32
Registration date : 21-01-09

9. A hell of a game Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: 9. A hell of a game   9. A hell of a game Icon_minitimeza jan 31, 2009 9:01 pm

A hell of a game

The next day the weather was pretty bad, so I made the homework that was left for the next week. At two o’ clock I went to the Quidditch pitch with my team, without having trouble of Slytherins. It was a hard, but good training again and because it went so well, I trained along most of the time. At the end of practice we returned to the dress-rooms and crossed the Slytherins, having practice now.
Monday was a great day, I spend it entirely with the twins and Lee. Tuesday started well as well, the third hour however I had potions. But Malfoy and I just worked perfectly together and had produced the best potion of the entire class. So the week was going smooth. Practices were great, classes were fine. Thursday Snape asked us to bring homework for our detention. So that evening I could do lots of homework. There almost wasn’t anything left for the weekend. Malfoy kissed me goodnight at the stairs, but not to passionate, because we both were tired and wanted to go to bed. And after a good practice it was our first competition match Saturday.
“You guys have been training excellent this week. Like you guys have been at practice, you were very good. Hufflepuff has already lost of Ravenclow so they’re not that strong. If we can’t beat them today both Hufflepuff and Ravenclow are very good teams. You guys know as good as I do, that’s not the case. This isn’t very humble, but true: we are better! And we can win.”
“Cheers to the best pep talk before the match ever!” Fred said enthusiastic.
“Thanks Fred” I smiled. “Now c’mon let’s win this game.” With those words I turned around and went out the dress-room, to the pitch, followed by my team. I had the feeling I owned the world, which made me walk in the pitch with my head held high. I could see my powerful attitude gave my team a total boost and they walked behind me with nearly the same pride. We all came in the pitch proud at who we were and what we did. Our attitude scared the Hufflepuffs a bit, I could see that.
“And there are our Gryffindors!!!” Lee yelled for the entire pitch. “ Woaw the players look great, they’ve got a new captain and hell who wouldn’t step in the pitch with a captain like that! I guess their attitude show who’s going to…”
“LEE”
“Sorry professor, sorry.” I smiled because of that. I knew McGonagall was as proud as the rest herself.
“Captains shake hands” Madame Hooch said. So I stepped forwards and shook hands with the Hufflepuffs captain.
“Now I want a nice clean match, all on your brooms.” She whistled and we all flashed up, Ron going to his place, Harry going higher then the rest off us.
“And there of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Lee screamed.
The Gryffindors overwhelmed Hufflepuffs, Ron was an excellent keeper, but Hufflepuff didn’t even got to the Quaffle. Ginny, Ned and I played quick and excellent together. Fred and George always had been great beaters, but now they were fast and they had worked with a Quaffle so the bludgers they fired were cannons.
“Gryffindor is playing excellent!! It’s a great team, look at them going, to fast to tell what actually is going on!” after a few minutes. “Yes! It goes in again, you can’t blame the keeper, even I didn’t see Quaffle going to the pitches half the time! What so ever 120-0 for Gryffindor! Oh and it looks as if Harry has seen the snitch! Both seekers are now diving to the ground, Bloody hell look at that, Potter is way ahead now! Djees his going to smack! Ohhhhhhhhhh he doesn’t he.. He’s got the snitch!!!!!!!!!! GRYFFINDOR WINS 270-0, have you ever seen a match like that? Have you ever seen a team like that?!” the entire audience was freaking out. Hufflepuff was humiliated to the ground, but Gryffindor was way out of sense. In the Gryffindors common room followed a great party.

“Dhanes is our little hero
She made Hufflepuff look zero
She led us all to victory
Hufflepuff’s an other story!
O hell did they train
It almost cost their brain
Say Dhanes can stay much longer
We’ll never let her go, no not for a million dollar!
She made our team look much better and fitter
She sure isn’t just a babysitter!
Like this we’ll win!
Let come Slytherin
She hammers them in al by herself
Yes she’s in our top-shelf!”
“Thanks guys” I smiled
“Thank YOU Joan, you’ll lead u to the biggest victory ever!”
“Guys, you were on the pitch to”
“Yes and we did very well, thanks to you” So after having a hell of a party we went to bed. The next day Hermione woke me. “Joan, Joan? It’s noon already!”
“What? Oh yeah…” I got dressed and followed Hermione to the common room.
“The boys aren’t up yet” Hermione said. “We should wake them, our they can’t eat a thing today.”
“Yes, right.”
“I’ll wake Harry and Ron, you wake the twins and Lee?”
“Ok” and so we went up to the dormitories. “Hey guys, wake up wake up” I pulled the curtains a side and let the sun in. Lee sighed and looked at me, “what’s your problem!”
“Ha-ha, if you don’t wake up right now you won’t be able to eat anything till this evening.” He groaned and went sitting. “Kitchen” George mumbled. And he turned around in his bed. “Oh c’mon!” Fred just turned around. “George…” I kneeled near his bed, “Geoeorgee…” he opened his eyes and I smiled. “C’mon get up”
“Fine!” and he turned away and sat up. “Just you left Fred, c’mon” I took the dean and pulled it back a bit, revealing Fred’s head and shoulders. “Gruaahh” he said and tried to turn away from the light. “Ok ok fine!” I smiled. I’ll see you in the great hall?”
“FINE” the three of them shouted. Laughing out loud I went to the common room, still with a smile on my face I greeted Hermione. She looked surprised at me and said. “Ron and Harry didn’t want to come out, if they can’t get out they should get in earlier!” I just smiled at her. “C’mon, let’s go” So we went to the great hall. I was aware of a blonde boy looking at me when I entered the great hall. A girl at Gryffindors table said: “I’m relieved to see you, this morning there only were first and some second graders! But now nearly everyone has lunched. I tried to imagine how it must have been, a nearly empty Gryffindors table. Everyone else probably noticed there must have been a party, which declared the face of Malfoy. As soon as we’d lunched we went outside with our homework.

The next week was pretty calm, Snape had decided we could work individual again, but it wouldn’t less that long he said. This though had the effect I didn’t see Malfoy in potions anymore and it felt pretty weird. And so the week passed slowly, I didn’t give practice that week because my players deserved some rest. Thursday however Malfoy and I had detention, Snape let us do homework again, so it wasn’t bad at all actually. At five to twelve Snape let us go. As soon as we were round the corner we automatically grabbed hands and walked on the stairs. Then he kissed me again, it just seemed all very normal. “Will this last forever, Draco?”
“I don’t know, I hope”
“It can’t go on like this”
“Why not?”
“In a month we haven’t got detention anymore…”
“Yeah, let’s not think off that yet” and he pressed his soft lips against mine once more. His hand was laying at my cheek, then it glided toward my back. His lips lost mine as they went down to my throat. “Malfoy” I said, with saying this I tried to push him back, but I couldn’t hide I loved what he was doing, so he didn’t stop. “Malfoy, if someone…” He stopped and looked in my eyes. “Then what?”
“What do you mean?”
“Well would you mind if anyone knew?”
“Hum well...”
“Yeah I know, but it would be easier, wouldn’t it?”
“No I’m not sure about that.”
“No you might be right.” He sighed. “Let’s just go to bed.”
“ok, night”
“night.”

Monday was a great day, I spend it entirely with the twins and Lee. Tuesday started well as well, the third hour however I had potions. But Malfoy and I just worked perfectly together and had produced the best potion of the entire class. So the week was going smooth. Practices were great, classes were fine. Thursday Snape asked us to bring homework for our detention. So that evening I could do lots of homework. There almost wasn’t anything left for the weekend. Malfoy kissed me goodnight at the stairs, but not to passionate, because we both were tired and wanted to go to bed. And after a good practice it was our first competition match Saturday.
“You guys have been training excellent this week. Like you guys have been at practice, you were very good. Hufflepuf has already lost of Ravenclow so they’re not that strong. If we can’t beat them today both Hufflepuf and Ravenclow are very good teams, you guys know as good as I do, that’s not the case. This isn’t very humble, but true: we are better! And we can win.”
“cheers to the best pep talk before the match ever!” Fred said enthusiastic.
“thanks Fred” I smiled. “Now c’mon let’s win this game.” with those words I turned around and went out the dress-room, to the pitch, followed by my team. I had the feeling I owned the world, which made me walk on the pitch with my head held high. I could see my powerful attitude gave my team a total boost and they nearly walked with the same pride behind me. We all came in the pitch proud at who we were and what we did. Our attitude scared the Hufflepufs a bit, I could see that.
“And there are our Griffondors!!!” Lee yelled for the entire pitch. “ Woaw the players look great, they’ve got a new captain and hell who wouldn’t step in the pitch with a captain like that! I guess their attitude shows who’s going to…”
“LEE”
“Sorry professor, sorry.” I smiled with that. I knew McGonagall was as proud as the rest herself.
“captains shake hands” Madame Hooch said. So I stepped forwards and shook hands with the Hufflepufs captain.
“Now I want a nice clean match, all on your brooms.” Then she whistled. we all flashed up, Ron going to his place, Harry going higher then the rest off us.
“And there of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Lee screamed.
The Gryffindors overwhelmed Hufflepufs, Ron was an excellent keeper, but Hufflepuf didn’t even got to the Quaffle. Ginny, Ned and I played quick and excellent together. Fred and George, always were great beaters, but now they were fast and the had worked with a Quaffle so the bludgers they fired were cannons.
“Gryffindor is playing excellent!! It’s a great team, look at them going, to fast to tell what actually is going on!” after a few minutes. “Yes! It goes in again, you can’t blame the keeper, even I didn’t see Quaffle going to the pitches half the time! What so ever 120-0 for Gryffindor! Oh and it looks as if Harry has seen the snitch! Both seekers are now diving to the ground, Bloody hell look at that, Potter is way ahead now! Djees his going to smack! Ohhhhhhhhhh he doesn’t he.. He’s got the snitch!!!!!!!!!! GRYFFINDOR WINS 270-0, have you ever seen a match like that, have you ever seen a team like that!” the entire audience was freaking out. Hufflepuf was humiliated to the ground but Gryffindor was way out off sense. In the Gryffindors common room it was a great party.
“Dhanes is our little hero
She made Hufflepuff look zero
She led us all to victory
Hufflepuff’s an other story!
O hell did they train
It almost cost their brain
Say Dhanes can stay much longer
We’ll never let her go, no not for a million dollar!
She made our team look much better and fitter
She sure isn’t just a babysitter!
Like this we’ll win!
Let come Slytherin
She hammers them in al by herself
Yes she’s in our top-shelf!”
“thanks guys” I smiled
“thank YOU Joan, you’ll lead u to the biggest victory ever!”
“guys, you were on the pitch to”
“yes and we did very well, thanks to you” So after having a hell of a party we went to bed. The next day Hermione woke me. “Joan, Joan? It’s noon already!”
“what? Oh yeah..” I got dressed and followed Hermione to the common room.
“ the boys aren’t up yet” Hermione said. “we should wake them, our they can’t eat a thing today.”
“yes, right.”
“I’ll wake Harry and Ron, you wake the twins and Lee?”
“ok” and so we went up to the dormitories. “Hey guys, wake up wake up” I pulled the curtains a side. And let the sun in, Lee sighed and looked at me, “what’s you problem!”
“haha, if you don’t wake up right now you won’t be able to eat anything till this evening.” He groaned and went sitting. “kitchen” George mumbled. And he turned around in his bed. “oh c’mon!” Fred just turned around. “George…“I kneeled near his bed, “Geoeorgee…” he opened his eyes and I smiled. “ c’mon get up”
“fine!” and he turned away and sat up. “Just you left Fred, c’mon” I took the dean and pulled it back a bit, revealing Fred’s head and shoulders. “gruaahh” he said and tried to turn away from the light. “ok ok fine!” I smiled. I’ll see you in the great hall?”
“FINE” the three of them shouted. Laughing out loud I went to the common room, still with a smile on my face I greeted Hermione. She looked surprised at me and said. “ Ron and Harry pff stupid children, they didn’t want to come out, if they can’t get out they should get in earlier!” I just smiled at her. “c’mon, let’s go” and so we went to the great hall. I was aware of a blonde boy looking at me when I entered the great hall. A girl at Gryffindors table said: “ I’m relieved to see you, this morning there only were first an some second graders! But now nearly everyone has lunched. I tried to imagine how it must have been, a nearly empty Gryffindors table. Everyone else probably noticed there must have been a party, that declared the face of Malfoy. As soon as we’d lunched we went outside with our homework.

The next week was pretty calm, Snape had decided we could work individual again, but it wouldn’t less that long he said. This though had the effect I didn’t see Malfoy in potions anymore and it felt pretty weird. And so the week passed slowly, I didn’t give practice that week cause my players deserved some rest. Thursday however Malfoy and I had did detention, Snape let us do homework again, so it wasn’t bad at all actually. At five to twelve Snape let us back out. As soon as we were round the corner we automatically grabbed hands and walked on the stairs. Then he kissed me again, it just seemed all very normal. “Will this last forever Draco?”
“I don’t know, I hope”
“it can’t go on like this”
“Why not?”
“In a month we haven’t got detention anymore…”
“yeah, let’s not think off that yet” and he pressed his soft lips against mine once more. His hand was laying at my cheek-neck, then it glided toward my back. His lips lost mine as they went down to my throat. “Malfoy” I said, with saying this I tried to push him back, but I couldn’t hide I loved what he was doing, so he didn’t stop. “Malfoy, If someone..” He stopped and looked in my eyes. “What then?”
“What do you mean?”
“Well would you mind if anyone knew?”
“uhm well..”
“yeah I know , but it would be easier, wouldn’t it?”
“No I’m not sure about that.”
“No you might be right.” He sighed. “Let’s just go to bed.”
“ok, night”
“night.”
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://fans-of-stories.actieforum.com

9. A hell of a game
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» 9. New game
» 12. A brand new game

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Creative fans :: Fanfiction :: Harry Potter :: De verhalen :: What's true love?(english)-
Ga naar: